What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Describe the taste of your favourite bud.

m0ff99

Title says it I reckon......

Jack herer,

Definitely unique, intense by way of a little amount gives a lot of flavour, and peppery-ish kind of too.

My all time fave, I still get a chill of excitement when I pick up and jack has made an appearance out the blue.

Pleasure you couldn't measure.

Kens GDP

Like smoking a condensed extract of everything good that could ever be
Galactic lavender grape candy comet secretion in a wooden chest
Coats the mouthroat---the soul---get way out there and still be here
Tears in your eyes with bliss (thx Jshoes)

Last edited:

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
Haze - churchy, nose tingling, eye watering, piney, incencey, peppery haze...all day :)

rolandomota

Pine for sure I love it. I have had 3 different kinds of pine taste from Mexican brick. I wish I had a strain that gives pine smells and flavors consistently.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The pineapple taste of Cinderella99 is my favorite tasting bud , with a clear but powerfull daytime smoke :kos:

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
ran c99 for years and made crosses..i have a few piney strains ....yeehaw....blueberry is my second favorite taste...I heard soul is back at it again ..gonna release some c99 again allegedly...I ran lots of their gear once and will be buying again if its true

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like blue/boysen/huckle berries n orange/grapefruit citrus first then some of that old school raunchy fuely effervescent rotting fruit like grapefruit & kerosene knock your dick in the dirt in one hit shit.

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
picture.php
It tastes like pussy

dddaver

Veteran
Nothing like a shitty dank skunk that as soon as you taste it you just know the rush is gonna knock your head off. But I have a lot of blueberry crosses I've made or bought, but nothing has ever has tasted as yummy as just pure DJ's blueberry.

Picarus

Recently found a cedar pheno from a kosher s-1, only ran a small tester so I got about 2 joints worth, can't stop thinking about her...Tangerine is up there as well.

The Revolution

Veteran
Lemon Larry x lemon Thai. Sweet lemonhead candy. Killer 1970s afghani, haven't seen it in a while, incredible smoke. Best ive had to date. Strong peppery skunky smoke that expands in your lungs. Feels like pepper spray on the lungs on the exhale. Had some old school red bud when I was younger. Had that ole school hippy taste �� of incense. Smoked it a few times 17 years ago, Very unique flavor I still remember today. Had the real deal blueberry years ago, came from some gifted S1s outta buffalo new York. Dead on, absolute skunky blueberry. Probably the second best herb ive had in my life not far behind that old afghani.

Another interesting one I remember quite well was a ppp x euforia clone I grew one season. Tasted like lilacs, almost perfumey. Purple flowers smelled and tasted of lilac. Never seen that before. Sadly the only special thing about this clone, I ditched it after that one grow.
I get the best flavors and smells from my outdoor herb.

Airborne G13, supreme skunk garlic earthy flavor that would coat your mouth in terps. Been almost 12 years since I last had a taste.

KingSkillz

O.g blueberry. First time I ever had it in couldn't believe it smells and taste exactly like blueberrys. Strawberry cough was really good first time I tried it.