What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1969 Mekong Delta strain

palmero

Just found another pic

picture.php

:tiphat:

Dog Star

Veteran
Its a two different things to put moist pollen in refrigerator or to use dry pollen
mixed with water for polination.

If you put moist pollen in freezer with freezing you will kill him cause cells will brake from
contractions and spreading a volume of freezed water inside pollen grain and thats a way to made him bad gooey like you haved personal experience.

If you use dry viable pollen and mix him in water than his viability can last more than
36 hours..atleast i was read about this and later tried for myself and that really
works whithouth any problem.

Snook is right,that can be done,and if we think about nature
than this dont look imposible at all,this mechanism exist and pollen is viable for some
time even inside water.

All the best

DS

T

tazz11

I am looking for info on cannabis strains that come from the Mekong Delta area .. around the years of 1965-1970...?

Last edited:

codger

1/3 stronger than V. Black , how did you come about this??? V. Black is not from the Delta and has some Indica in it , Chinese indica. Not a full on Sativa. Hoow does this supposed new weed compare to Dalat that has been grown right say the 18 week pheno?????:chin::dunno:

T

tazz11

1/3 stronger than V. Black , how did you come about this??? V. Black is not from the Delta and has some Indica in it , Chinese indica. Not a full on Sativa. Hoow does this supposed new weed compare to Dalat that has been grown right say the 18 week pheno?????:chin::dunno:

the ratio of flowering times ...the flowering time of Nam black was 16 -18 weeks the flowering time of , Abducted is judge to be 28-32 weeks

which V. Black are you talking about there are 3 known . two have indicia in them ..one is a pure sativa , not counting crosses ...

it is nothing like Dalat other then the high is mind bending and a up high sativa type effects and some indicia effects ..very close to the first Vietnamese Black ..until all the test are complete we can only judge it by what we do know ..and as you see , the testing will take 2-3 years ..

I can say with out a doubt ,this Abducted strain base is a freak of nature ..it is not normal sativa or indicia or like modern cross ...

me and Mike H . have 102 years of growing and breeding experience between us ,we have never seen a strain like Abducted

"it is not a normal cannabis strain base ,it is something else we have not seen before"

" we believe it is a product of evolution ,not man made "

SpaceBros.

Only 1/3 stronger than Vietnam Black lol. I have a strain called Swank it's a pure Sativa strain that's 100x more addictive than regular Marijuana and 3000x as potent giving your an OBE type high allowing one to travel on the astral plane. It's grows dense Indica buds, with thin, long highly serrated fan leaves on a tall, thin and lanky stem and has the Ruderlaris auto-flowering trait at 256 weeks to maturity for those patient enough to wait. Luckily enough one only has to hand rub the cotyledons and the cannabinoids are absorbed through the skin in an already decarboxylated state for a spiritual 8 day high. I won't be releasing this one to the public however for obvious reasons.

stoned40yrs

Ripped since 1965
Veteran
.. its got to be some freaky thing I don't know about . so I took another plant and put in out side at -10 below zero over night ( 8hours ),,,...a week latter it was still standing so I watered it . and it started to make new growth ..

I smoke it every day now ...

stay safe stay free

Unless this thread is a joke you really need to quit using Cannabis or you will find yourself ranting in a padded cell.

T

tazz11

you can believe what ever you want I had pictures on this post and removed them because I don't feel people that are smart enough to under stand what I am talking about need to troll the post to get more info about the strain ... I don't care if you know about it or not ...lol

T

tazz11

so what makes you a pro . a dip sh** web site member status...LOL

SpaceBros.

you can believe what ever you want I had pictures on this post and removed them because I don't feel people that are smart enough to under stand what I am talking about need to troll the post to get more info about the strain ... I don't care if you know about it or not ...lol

I don't feel your smart enough to understand the strain you claim to have. You seem to think THC is the only component responsible for the psychoactive effects of the strain you have and can't seem to comprehend that a Sativa can have broad leaves similar to that of an Indica. You haven't performed any cannabinoid, terpene, flavanoid or alkaloid analysis and have no documented breeding studies to understand the genetics of your heirloom plant. To make matters worse you come here asking for help then reject everyone's opinions on strains from the Mekong Delta region. If you really want help about your strain you need to be posting detailed information about the characteristics of your plant. Where and when obtained, leaf color, number of leaf blades, growth structure, phyllotaxy, branching character, internode spacing, aroma, nutrient requirements etc Not just vague descriptions spread over multiple posts.

T

tazz11

I don't feel your smart enough to understand the strain you claim to have. You seem to think THC is the only component responsible for the psychoactive effects of the strain you have and can't seem to comprehend that a Sativa can have broad leaves similar to that of an Indica. You haven't performed any cannabinoid, terpene, flavanoid or alkaloid analysis and have no documented breeding studies to understand the genetics of your heirloom plant. To make matters worse you come here asking for help then reject everyone's opinions on strains from the Mekong Delta region. If you really want help about your strain you need to be posting detailed information about the characteristics of your plant. Where and when obtained, leaf color, number of leaf blades, growth structure, phyllotaxy, branching character, internode spacing, aroma, nutrient requirements etc Not just vague descriptions spread over multiple posts.

I posted over 15 pictures here and until our test are done this plant has been quarantined ...I started this post asking a very direct question and it had nothing to do with any thing you have said in your last post ..I don't really care about opinions from people on web sites ,that old school hippie Mike H . could out grow 98% of the grower you will ever know in life time ...fools talk a lot about books and testing , when its all said and done it comes down to dose the sh** get you high and do people like that type of high .. other then that 99% of all strains today are nothing more then greed...your not worth talking to ... that fuc*ing old hippie had more to do with what cannabis is or will ever be then anyone you will ever know in your life time ...

and the best test anyone can do on a strain is smoke it ...all the books they write can not tell you more then smoking it...lol
ya but when you want to sell your 10 second hybrid breeding crosses you try to link them to a old school hippie strain .. you don't get it ,, you cant get that out of a book you can not buy it .. it comes with years of experience you and the new generations just don't have it

he grew hydro before there was a hydro ...

so you just say what ever you want kids always do...... he grew pot in 50's, 60's,70's , 80's,and 90's and is a early member of the JMA and a vet ...if you think you know more about weed then that old school hippie you need help ... he lived in a hippie commune that grew pot for 28 years ,shit he grew pot almost 20 years before Woodstock ..mike's beard is older then you ...we have been growing and breeding side by side for over 20 years ...we are some of the best in the emerald apple ..people come from 2 -3 states away to get smoke from here ..your a kid , your mother wants ya......maybe not ...

and they wonder why the old school keep leaving the web sites ... ... I don't have time to baby set any more ...stay safe stay free

Last edited:

SpaceBros.

I posted over 15 pictures here and until our test are done this plant has been quarantined ...I started this post asking a very direct question and it had nothing to do with any thing you have said in your last post ..I don't really care about opinions from people on web sites ,that old school hippie Mike H . could out grow 98% of the grower you will ever know in life time ...fools talk a lot about books and testing , when its all said and done it comes down to dose the sh** get you high and do people like that type of high .. other then that 99% of all strains today are nothing more then greed...your not worth talking to ... that fuc*ing old hippie had more to do with what cannabis is or will ever be then anyone you will ever know in your life time ...

and the best test anyone can do on a strain is smoke it ...all the books they write can not tell you more then smoking it...lol
ya but when you want to sell your 10 second hybrid breeding crosses you try to link them to a old school hippie strain .. you don't get it ,, you cant get that out of a book you can not buy it .. it comes with years of experience you and the new generations just don't have it

he grew hydro before there was a hydro ...

so you just say what ever you want kids always do...... he grew pot in 50's, 60's,70's , 80's,and 90's and is a early member of the JMA and a vet ...if you think you know more about weed then that old school hippie you need help ... he lived in a hippie commune that grew pot for 28 years ,shit he grew pot almost 20 years before Woodstock ..mike's beard is older then you ...we have been growing and breeding side by side for over 20 years ...we are some of the best in the emerald apple ..people come from 2 -3 states away to get smoke from here ..your a kid , your mother wants ya......maybe not ...

and they wonder why the old school keep leaving the web sites ... ... I don't have time to baby set any more ...stay safe stay free

Well obviously you haven't met my mate Mike G. (one level higher than H). He could out grow 999% of the growers you will ever know if your lifetime and for the next 10 re-incarnations after.

He grew aero before there was air, all in the vacuum of deep space.

Mike G's genital warts are older than you. He's being growing since the 40's, 1840's, B.C. nonetheless and is a member of the JMC (Jupiter Mining Corps). Star people come from 3-4 galaxies over just to smell his weed.

T

tazz11

Well obviously you haven't met my mate Mike G. (one level higher than H). He could out grow 999% of the growers you will ever know if your lifetime and for the next 10 re-incarnations after.

He grew aero before there was air, all in the vacuum of deep space.

Mike G's genital warts are older than you. He's being growing since the 40's, 1840's, B.C. nonetheless and is a member of the JMC (Jupiter Mining Corps). Star people come from 3-4 galaxies over just to smell his weed.

don't these kids go to school any more...

T

tazz11

if your going to ask a question get the details correct first . I left one out at 25 degrees and it came back after watering it . so I took one and put it out side for 8 hours at -10 below zero , a week latter it was still standing up so I water it and it started to make new sprouts at the nodes ...still is growing ...this strain can take cold temps ...we don't know why ...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts