Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > USA Cannabis Scene: State By State > Washington State > Washington State Cannabis Dispensaries, Co-ops, Clubs > Kitsap Cannabis Farmers Market

Thread Title Search
Thread Closed
Kitsap Cannabis Farmers Market Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2015, 11:02 PM #1
NW Wheeze

NW Wheeze will become famous soon enoughNW Wheeze will become famous soon enough
Kitsap Cannabis Farmers Market

https://www.kitsapcannabisfair.com/

This is my go-to place. There seems to be anything you could ever want at reasonable prices. The number of vendors there makes the pricing very competetive and the selection outstanding. The only thing that sucks is it gets really crowded on certain weekends, so parking can be a real bitch sometimes.
Other than that I would HIGH-ly recommend stopping by if you are ever in the area.

The farmers market is only on the weekends. There is a small dispensary that is open all week at that location as well.

Old 04-03-2015, 12:56 AM #2
Cannabliss420

Cannabliss420 will become famous soon enoughCannabliss420 will become famous soon enoughCannabliss420 will become famous soon enough
wish we had farmers markets here in LA, CA :( id be all about that

Old 05-04-2015, 06:56 PM #3
NW Wheeze

NW Wheeze will become famous soon enoughNW Wheeze will become famous soon enough
I went by my beloved Farmers Market this weekend, looks like it is shut down??? I think the new State laws are taking their toll already? Total bummer.

Old 05-04-2015, 09:51 PM #4
vostok
Banned

vostok is just really nicevostok is just really nicevostok is just really nicevostok is just really nicevostok is just really nicevostok is just really nicevostok is just really nicevostok is just really nicevostok is just really nicevostok is just really nicevostok is just really nice

Maybe you can get the guys who run it to offer advice on here so the membership can get theres running at their location ....just a thought,,?

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-05-2015, 01:25 AM #5
who dat is
Cave Dweller

who dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond repute
who dat is has completed 16 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by vostok View Post
View Image

Maybe you can get the guys who run it to offer advice on here so the membership can get theres running at their location ....just a thought,,?
^THIS - What's up Colorado?

Instagram @whodatisco
Who grows Glue better than you. (current)

Old 05-05-2015, 07:57 AM #6
nicmo

nicmo is on a distinguished road
Did you see that just as of April 26 they moved to a new location?

Old 02-21-2016, 10:17 PM #7
GuerrillaRed

GuerrillaRed is just really niceGuerrillaRed is just really niceGuerrillaRed is just really niceGuerrillaRed is just really niceGuerrillaRed is just really niceGuerrillaRed is just really niceGuerrillaRed is just really niceGuerrillaRed is just really niceGuerrillaRed is just really nice
Just went to this yesterday for the first time. Mind blown by how much stuff was there. Went there looking for clones and walked out with about six shopping bags full of clones, weed and other fun stuff. Fuckin' A man, one of the best things I've ever experienced.

You need a valid WA State Authorization and a valid WA State ID/Driver's License to get in just as a heads up to folks.

But if you're a legit med grower/patient, that place is mind blowing. About sixty tables with just about everything you can think of.

Old 01-09-2017, 02:54 AM #8
ThunderGenetix

ThunderGenetix is on a distinguished road
Wow this is great to know. Do you know what it requires to set up a booth or sell canna related products?

Old 02-05-2017, 12:09 AM #9
TerraPretaGrown

TerraPretaGrown is just really niceTerraPretaGrown is just really niceTerraPretaGrown is just really niceTerraPretaGrown is just really niceTerraPretaGrown is just really niceTerraPretaGrown is just really niceTerraPretaGrown is just really niceTerraPretaGrown is just really niceTerraPretaGrown is just really nice
I think this is no longer an open store. Got shut down when the state started shutting down all the medical shops. Which was july 2016, that post was feb of 2016.

Thread Closed