Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > Baked Beanz > BAKING IN THE SUN II ...throw another shrimp on the barby

Thread Title Search
BAKING IN THE SUN II ...throw another shrimp on the barby Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-13-2017, 12:45 AM #1
beanz

beanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant future
BAKING IN THE SUN II ...throw another shrimp on the barby

ok fella, s first thread to pounce ........outdoor grow 2017 - 2018

yep its on again , this is hidden location in the hills ....it offers maximum privacy and is surrounded by national parks with no access and steep mountains .......

all holes are approx 1000litres and are drip fed from spring fed dams . this is new addition the drip line .....i noticed one down fall when the heat came last season and it was water .....theres a 22,000 litre holding tank at the top mountain and all lines have been tested and provide 18 litres an hour per hole with maximum of 100 litres being delivered in one sitting .....this is varied by the amount water i allow to be pumped to the tank .

its a small humble grow .....not trying to break any records , just grow some nice herb and see some new gear .

strains
lime madness (fems )
killer malawi (fems)
fruity malawi (fems )
mullum super chem (fems )

theres also testers of
zamal x jamaican lambsbread vibes collection ( mustafunk)
haze 27 x jamaican lambsbread vibes collection (mustafunk )
nevilles haze malawi x A5

its all sativa action going on and going down here .....going quality not quantity here ......

you'll have to be on the list of vip or pics won,t be available .....this isn't personal .....i have no need to share my grow with outsiders . people who i have to be of good character will have access ,

anything can happen outdoors , its a brutal place to grow sometimes . like any farming .....

please sub up , it wont be a fast moving thread ,

22 holes here , nature been kind and dropped alot rain recently ......which i use to blend into the environment

mulch will be going after planting a drip lines sorted for nice water coverage

you'll notice as we move along , the plants will grow up with all the vegetation ,

proper planing and preparation , hopefully nature plays the game .....

first victims , killer malawi and fruity malawi they will be re located in 3 days and put in

IF YOU WANT TO SUB UP ...ASK , IT WILL ALLOW YOU TO SEE PICS ....ITS NOT INTERNET DATING... I,M NOT INTO MEETING NEW PEOPLE I,LL HAVE TO HAVE SEEN YOU ROUND AND YOU BE OF GOOD CHARACTER

Last edited by beanz; 01-18-2018 at 11:00 AM..
beanz is offline Quote

19 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-13-2017, 12:48 AM #2
mellowfellow
Tomoka Smoka

mellowfellow is a glorious beacon of lightmellowfellow is a glorious beacon of lightmellowfellow is a glorious beacon of lightmellowfellow is a glorious beacon of lightmellowfellow is a glorious beacon of lightmellowfellow is a glorious beacon of lightmellowfellow is a glorious beacon of lightmellowfellow is a glorious beacon of lightmellowfellow is a glorious beacon of lightmellowfellow is a glorious beacon of lightmellowfellow is a glorious beacon of light
Oh boy, front row seating. Can't wait to see things move along.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-13-2017, 12:51 AM #3
Buckeyebandit

Buckeyebandit is a splendid one to beholdBuckeyebandit is a splendid one to beholdBuckeyebandit is a splendid one to beholdBuckeyebandit is a splendid one to beholdBuckeyebandit is a splendid one to beholdBuckeyebandit is a splendid one to beholdBuckeyebandit is a splendid one to beholdBuckeyebandit is a splendid one to beholdBuckeyebandit is a splendid one to beholdBuckeyebandit is a splendid one to beholdBuckeyebandit is a splendid one to behold
subbed up front looks like. hell of a line up man. bring on the sativa's
Buckeyebandit is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-13-2017, 03:07 AM #4
RckyMtRdnk

RckyMtRdnk has much to be proud ofRckyMtRdnk has much to be proud ofRckyMtRdnk has much to be proud ofRckyMtRdnk has much to be proud ofRckyMtRdnk has much to be proud ofRckyMtRdnk has much to be proud ofRckyMtRdnk has much to be proud ofRckyMtRdnk has much to be proud ofRckyMtRdnk has much to be proud ofRckyMtRdnk has much to be proud ofRckyMtRdnk has much to be proud of
Oh yeah. Thanx for caring to share buddy!
RckyMtRdnk is offline Quote

Old 11-13-2017, 07:15 AM #5
Uniborzum

Uniborzum is a jewel in the roughUniborzum is a jewel in the roughUniborzum is a jewel in the roughUniborzum is a jewel in the roughUniborzum is a jewel in the roughUniborzum is a jewel in the roughUniborzum is a jewel in the rough
May the gods smile upon you.
Uniborzum is offline Quote

Old 11-13-2017, 07:28 AM #6
power puff

power puff will become famous soon enoughpower puff will become famous soon enough
Noice!!!
power puff is online now Quote

Old 11-13-2017, 08:46 AM #7
Elmer Bud
Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore

Elmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant future
G `day B

mullum super chem (fems ) I have run a cpl of lots of these .
Lotsa pheno spread . Some uber potent ones among them . e.T said his was like herbal cocaine .

The Mullum Super 5 was a Nevil and Kanga joint . Mullum X[ NL /SK x NL / Afg ].
Then a reversed Chem cut put to a prime MS5 female for Mullum Super Chem .

Break a leg .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-13-2017, 09:27 AM #8
beanz

beanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmer Bud View Post
G `day B

mullum super chem (fems ) I have run a cpl of lots of these .
Lotsa pheno spread . Some uber potent ones among them . e.T said his was like herbal cocaine .

The Mullum Super 5 was a Nevil and Kanga joint . Mullum X[ NL /SK x NL / Afg ].
Then a reversed Chem cut put to a prime MS5 female for Mullum Super Chem .

Break a leg .

Thanks for sharin

EB .
i always enjoy the history lesson mate , its good to know these things .
it will be nice to compare to other hybrids .....

any idea how ms5 it compares to the mm78 ? sounds like it might be nicer .
beanz is offline Quote

Old 11-13-2017, 09:45 AM #9
StRa
Se˝or Member

StRa has much to be proud ofStRa has much to be proud ofStRa has much to be proud ofStRa has much to be proud ofStRa has much to be proud ofStRa has much to be proud ofStRa has much to be proud ofStRa has much to be proud ofStRa has much to be proud ofStRa has much to be proud ofStRa has much to be proud of
Yeah beanz!

good luck with the baking....

B o o m!
StRa is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-13-2017, 09:48 AM #10
=Roos=

a heavenly place from the description.
with genetics that seem to be touched by stars.
it will soon become the den of the gods of the earth!
all very interesting mate.
is Lime Madness the lime # 2 or # 3 ?
is this the first cross between MM x BLR made 2/3 years ago?
Great brother, I'm anxious to see the evolution of growth.
A greeting!