Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Cannabiogen > HashFruit

Thread Title Search
HashFruit Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-21-2015, 03:49 PM #1
misterD

misterD has a brilliant futuremisterD has a brilliant futuremisterD has a brilliant futuremisterD has a brilliant futuremisterD has a brilliant futuremisterD has a brilliant futuremisterD has a brilliant futuremisterD has a brilliant futuremisterD has a brilliant futuremisterD has a brilliant futuremisterD has a brilliant future
misterD has completed 10 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
HashFruit

What .... Maybe i spoiled to early, don't know!

But when i saw that online yesterday, i were really intrigued! I were like damn, it's mistake? And nooooooooo, after a couples of click later i found that!

Hash Fruit
Bank:CannaBioGen
Regular seeds Genetics: Sandstorm / Peyote Purple
Yield: Average Yield
Flowering: 56-63 days
A blend of classic genetics, from the Moroccan riff to the infamous Hindu Kush.
A delight for the senses, richly aromatic and flavorful with fruity overtones. Beautiful flowers covered in exotic trichomes present a visual delight while the delicious flavor lingers long after smoking.
The effect is strong and awakening, yet calming and relaxing at the same time creating a truly refreshing cannabis experience for the connoisseur
Due the characteristics of the original mother of Peyote Purple, this hybrid can also produce some male individuals.

To me that sound super winner! The thing to try next spring,(indoor, big schedule this year) never get the chance to try the PP my self, but i enjoy de pre98 for a while. Until i lose her over mildew! What a great smoke it was, more or less the same with sandstorm! I still kept a bit of frustration for not being able to finish her in term outdoor (Shitty summer, it happen)

So i think it might be my revenge, and prolly something really nice to enjoy thru the summer!

So, any outcome might be nice at the moment!
misterD is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-06-2015, 06:43 PM #2
xinox

xinox will become famous soon enoughxinox will become famous soon enough
I have the occasion to try this hydrid with the deluxe mix. It have a very nice taste of ripe fruit, i will surely get some seeds once i can
xinox is offline Quote

Old 11-17-2015, 11:28 AM #3
maree

maree will become famous soon enoughmaree will become famous soon enough

Last edited by maree; 11-17-2015 at 07:24 PM..
maree is offline Quote

Old 03-25-2016, 02:20 PM #4
misterD

misterD has a brilliant futuremisterD has a brilliant futuremisterD has a brilliant futuremisterD has a brilliant futuremisterD has a brilliant futuremisterD has a brilliant futuremisterD has a brilliant futuremisterD has a brilliant futuremisterD has a brilliant futuremisterD has a brilliant futuremisterD has a brilliant future
misterD has completed 10 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
UP
misterD is online now Quote

Old 04-18-2016, 07:33 AM #5
scai

Have few Hashfruits growing.Look nice, grow quite vigorously. Fruity smell when you rubb the stem.
Should be a nice plant.

Old 05-08-2016, 12:54 AM #6
red rider

red rider has much to be proud ofred rider has much to be proud ofred rider has much to be proud ofred rider has much to be proud ofred rider has much to be proud ofred rider has much to be proud ofred rider has much to be proud ofred rider has much to be proud ofred rider has much to be proud ofred rider has much to be proud ofred rider has much to be proud of
Hash Fruit

Hash Fruit is one of my favorite plants. Pungent sticky flowers and leaves encrusted in very aromatic resins. The smell is delightful and at first you think mango but it's better than mango, like super tropical fruit. It follows through on the taste, coating the mouth and throat with an almost candy like flavor.

The magic carpet ride effect is maybe better at night but I find the Hash Fruit to be excellent anytime in moderation (let me know how that works out). The effect is very clear and motivational in lower doses and perfect for late night caps.

100% organic Colombian grown Hash Fruit

Thanks Charlie for the opportunity to know this extraordinary plant!

red rider
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01747.jpg
Views:	866
Size:	162.1 KB
ID:	362174 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01749.jpg
Views:	864
Size:	172.8 KB
ID:	362175
red rider is offline Quote

17 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-08-2016, 09:45 AM #7
pugsly

I have 10 of these in early veg and have already noticed this super tropical fruitiness from several when rubbing the stem, its a dense tropical fruit in full ripeness, think when I finally pick my keeper that I shall name her " Carmen Miranda`s hat"
The other phenos seem to exude more of the peyote side of smell a bit more of a metalic blue smell if that makes any sense

Old 05-08-2016, 12:15 PM #8
pugsly

Hey Redrider are these pics from the winners of copa del copo?

Also what latidude did these grow outdoors?

looking fine mate

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-09-2016, 04:37 PM #9
red rider

red rider has much to be proud ofred rider has much to be proud ofred rider has much to be proud ofred rider has much to be proud ofred rider has much to be proud ofred rider has much to be proud ofred rider has much to be proud ofred rider has much to be proud ofred rider has much to be proud ofred rider has much to be proud ofred rider has much to be proud of
The cup

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsly View Post
Hey Redrider are these pics from the winners of copa del copo?

Also what latidude did these grow outdoors?

looking fine mate
Yes these are the flowers that won the copa in Medellin last month. She was grown 100% organic using rain water and nutrients from CBG under the Colombian sun (2,700mts) almost on top of the equator. The Hash fruit is a very special plant to me especially as a medical plant. I have been suffering with a bout of sciatica and I must say in large doses the Hash fruit (just the flowers) make the pain all but disappear. And the taste is so rich and addictive, I never tire of that smell.
I personally am not into competition but I must say it is rewarding to see the smile on Charlies face when he smells the Hash fruit, priceless.

Here is some Hash Fruit, Purple Mexican and the sexy Mextiza

red rider
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	DSC01791.jpg
Views:	781
Size:	155.7 KB
ID:	362421
red rider is offline Quote

11 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-09-2016, 09:27 PM #10
pugsly

Have the exact same genes growing at the moment these pics are the tops of hash fruit. Mextiza and an interesting leaf of purple Mexican.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	20160509_194630.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	56.2 KB
ID:	362480 Click image for larger version

Name:	20160509_194623.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	61.8 KB
ID:	362481 Click image for larger version

Name:	20160509_194650.jpg
Views:	31