You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > A Guide to Fishsticks

Thread Title Search
A Guide to Fishsticks Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-13-2018, 02:37 AM #28281
Hammerhead
Tired Farmer

Hammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivor
Hammerhead has completed 5 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Will we see these anytime soon??. Maybe

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

#hammerheadgenetics
Hammerhead is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Click to visit Venus Vapes
Old 01-13-2018, 02:59 AM #28282
dansbuds
Retired from the workforce Bullshit

dansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by unclefishstick View Post
i dont think he can...if he was just plain evil i could deal with it,but trump is just plain assed stupid....he's just a clown to distract us from all the evil shit thats going on behind the scenes as they dismantle all sorts of protections for the environment,consumer protection....fuck...everythin g really...if we got rid of him tomorrow it would still take 20 years to erase the shitstain he's leaving behind...

couldn't have said it better myself !

presidents are just puppets anyways .... told what to say , do & think . this guy is just they're clown puppet , they gotta have someone to blame !

current tour with brain & brewer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDB-T19sK4A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBEfUysyvI8

BB kings 9/23/16 full show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGurX1vukAU

growem green & stay safe .... Dan
dansbuds is offline Quote

Old 01-13-2018, 03:02 AM #28283
~star~crash~

~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
U had to have 8 week finishers. I doubt u will find anyone that can Guarantee this. That's why we all put 10 weeks on our packs. Most will probably finish in 9 weeks but some might go 10.
thats the issue ...i need feminized 8 week strains to be safe i can not go past oct 15 ... males wreak havoc for me last year ...i can't bring out males

another thought was to force sex the seedlings by 12/12 from germination, then proceed to 24/7 after they indicate ...that's an old technique but i've never tried it...what i really want is feminized seeds
~star~crash~ is offline Quote

Old 01-13-2018, 03:02 AM #28284
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

unclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivor
unclefishstick has completed 8 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
they've been promising flying cars since the 50's,i would bet on self driving cars first...

Old 01-13-2018, 03:03 AM #28285
Dr. Purpur
Custom Haze crosses

Dr. Purpur is a survivorDr. Purpur is a survivorDr. Purpur is a survivorDr. Purpur is a survivorDr. Purpur is a survivorDr. Purpur is a survivorDr. Purpur is a survivorDr. Purpur is a survivorDr. Purpur is a survivorDr. Purpur is a survivorDr. Purpur is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by toxic hippie View Post
Doc if you ever open a restaurant I’ll fly out! Half the time I’m online I’m eating a sandwich/grinder and I come in here see the deliciousness your posting and I lose my appetite for sandwiches :p

Thanks Toxic. I do appreciate the kind words.

Here is what's going on tonight.
Young tender lamb T-bones served with mint sauce, Fresh organic carrots with a maple butter sauce, and chopped pistachios over the top

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-13-2018, 03:07 AM #28286
dansbuds
Retired from the workforce Bullshit

dansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~star~crash~ View Post
thats the issue ...i need feminized 8 week strains to be safe i can not go past oct 15 ... males wreak havoc for me last year ...i can't bring out males

another thought was to force sex the seedlings by 12/12 from germination, then proceed to 24/7 after they indicate ...that's an old technique but i've never tried it...what i really want is feminized seeds

whatever happened with selfing a couple plants yourself ??? you could make 10x that many seeds with the size plants you veg . you have the genetics for it fer sure ! the C99 is a true 56 day cut . i'd like to see her crossed to the glue !!! or vice versa

current tour with brain & brewer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDB-T19sK4A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBEfUysyvI8

BB kings 9/23/16 full show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGurX1vukAU

growem green & stay safe .... Dan
dansbuds is offline Quote

Old 01-13-2018, 03:08 AM #28287
Coughie

Coughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~star~crash~ View Post

If you hauled ass, you could pop regular seed, grow them to about 8" tall and take the top half for clones, sex the clones with 12/12 light then compost them when you find the males. Then you'd have topped, female seedlings (seed vigor) that you could either bush out or take clones of to run the clones outdoor.. Depending on how many ladies you had, how many you need, and whether you want globular bushes (seedlings) or more manageable sizes (clones) or both

If you go with regular seed, the farther they are IBLed, the more uniform they should come out.. so finding something past F5 or so, would remove a lot of the worry about bunk phenotypes.

Old 01-13-2018, 03:10 AM #28288
~star~crash~

~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor
when i was i kid we watched Julia Child's show The French Chef ... much better then the Galloping gourmet

Old 01-13-2018, 03:12 AM #28289
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

unclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivor
unclefishstick has completed 8 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
yeah,but graham kerr could drink julia under the table!

Old 01-13-2018, 03:31 AM #28290
~star~crash~

he was known for that! little wine behind the counter ...ha ha