Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > USA Cannabis Scene: State By State > Massachusetts > Gene Traders Ludlow Mass Sunday Jan 14th

Thread Title Search
Gene Traders Ludlow Mass Sunday Jan 14th Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2018, 01:34 AM #31
hyposomniac

hyposomniac is just really nicehyposomniac is just really nicehyposomniac is just really nicehyposomniac is just really nicehyposomniac is just really nicehyposomniac is just really nicehyposomniac is just really nicehyposomniac is just really nicehyposomniac is just really nicehyposomniac is just really nice
I am trying to make it..
Hopefully there are nice buds here; the harvest cup fell short in that regard, I got like 6 varieties of crap there and 2 decent ones.

Unfortunately all the clones I have to offer are still being tested, (3 weeks of flowering now) but what's mine is y'all's, and they are D&d free.
hyposomniac is offline Quote

Old 01-13-2018, 02:23 AM #32
Chunkypigs
Hard Mode

Chunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyposomniac View Post
I am trying to make it..
Hopefully there are nice buds here; the harvest cup fell short in that regard, I got like 6 varieties of crap there and 2 decent ones....
the bud there was pretty weak.
it was a stellar show for seeds though.

in the year that I've been here most of the local grown bud I've seen and smoked was a seed selection done by the grower and they just don't match up in the flavor and potency dept to todays elite clones.

everyone selects for looks and yield in the commercial market and even when it's grown well and looks good the stuff is mids quality mostly here.
$10 a gram is a decent price for it if you can find something you like.

I always reach for the top shelf though and I'll be sharing my table with a member who will have elite flowers and clones to vend.
you might be able to get some of these Sour Dubb buds I just cropped if you get there early.

I imagine the vendors here in the west part of the state will be different than what I've see at TetraHydro so who knows what might be there?
Chunkypigs is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-13-2018, 02:35 AM #33
toxic hippie

toxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant future
A lot of what I’ve seen come out of the berkshires are local cuts and lines. There doesn’t seem to be abundance of chems and sours as there was 5+ years ago. There’s a really nice old school cut of warlock that a few people hold. It has lemony skunky smell taste and a solid buzz also. As for elites out here, they’re here. These clone only cuts have been my main production strains and they have always went as quick as I could trim them, but for the last 7ish months it hasn’t been the case. What I’m finding is alot of people want something that’s new and not the same old same old. I literally just got rid of the last of my legend ogk that I pulled in November. Another big reason I’m going to Ludlow Sunday is to chat it up and see what’s new.
toxic hippie is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-13-2018, 02:55 AM #34
Scrappy-doo

Scrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant future
Any idea if that warlock cutting is going to make it's way to the event?

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=299402
Scrappy-doo is offline Quote

Old 01-13-2018, 03:04 AM #35
Americangrower

Americangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunkypigs View Post
the bud there was pretty weak.
it was a stellar show for seeds though.

in the year that I've been here most of the local grown bud I've seen and smoked was a seed selection done by the grower and they just don't match up in the flavor and potency dept to todays elite clones.

everyone selects for looks and yield in the commercial market and even when it's grown well and looks good the stuff is mids quality mostly here.
$10 a gram is a decent price for it if you can find something you like.

I always reach for the top shelf though and I'll be sharing my table with a member who will have elite flowers and clones to vend.
you might be able to get some of these Sour Dubb buds I just cropped if you get there early.
View Image

I imagine the vendors here in the west part of the state will be different than what I've see at TetraHydro so who knows what might be there?
Oh there is top shelf buds not far from you, just some of us work weekends and can't go to shows.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=341071
Americangrower is offline Quote

Old 01-13-2018, 03:17 AM #36
meadowman

meadowman is a glorious beacon of lightmeadowman is a glorious beacon of lightmeadowman is a glorious beacon of lightmeadowman is a glorious beacon of lightmeadowman is a glorious beacon of lightmeadowman is a glorious beacon of lightmeadowman is a glorious beacon of lightmeadowman is a glorious beacon of lightmeadowman is a glorious beacon of lightmeadowman is a glorious beacon of lightmeadowman is a glorious beacon of light
i'm hoping to get there when the doors open. maybe spend an hour before the long trek home.
meadowman is offline Quote

Old 01-13-2018, 05:15 AM #37
Chunkypigs
Hard Mode

Chunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Americangrower View Post
Oh there is top shelf buds not far from you, just some of us work weekends and can't go to shows.
not for sale in the vicinity of my wallet, i'm talking on the market locally people with legit genetics and flowers who want my money, bring it homeboy!

I don't just shop on weekends.

Old 01-13-2018, 05:40 AM #38
toxic hippie

toxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrappy-doo View Post
Any idea if that warlock cutting is going to make it's way to the event?
Honestly haven’t the slightest, would love to see it though. It’s been around since at least 04. Tried unsuccessfully for a few years to nab one
toxic hippie is offline Quote

Old 01-13-2018, 06:16 AM #39
Chunkypigs
Hard Mode

someone messaged me about not attending because they didn't have anything to trade.

other than the few ICmag people there's not much of a swap meet kinda thing happening at these events so dont let lack of clones or seeds stop you people are there to trade for greenbacks and lots more flower and concentrates get vended than do seeds or clones at these things typically.

"dude there's really no trading happening to speak of, it's gene sellers but you can't call it that on social media.

don't wait until you have clones to bring this, kinda thing gets shut down everywhere and Mass could stop tolerating it tomorrow the way RI recently cracked down."

this shit won't be allowed once the rec stores open, enjoy they grey market while it flourishes cause it won't last and prices they be fallin'.

Old 01-13-2018, 07:09 PM #40
EMAN8915

EMAN8915 will become famous soon enough
I will be there tomorrow and on your 2nd trade request I can probably help you out if not tomorrow another time. My solution isn't as portable as most
EMAN8915 is offline Quote