Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growroom Designs & Equipment > LED Grow Lights > KK's LED grow show

Thread Title Search
KK's LED grow show Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-08-2018, 12:10 AM #1
kushkommander

kushkommander is just really nicekushkommander is just really nicekushkommander is just really nicekushkommander is just really nicekushkommander is just really nicekushkommander is just really nicekushkommander is just really nicekushkommander is just really nice
KK's LED grow show

Hello everyone! After seeing Lap's thread and results I just had to join in and try growing with LEDs for myself. I quit growing a few years back due to space limitations and heat issues with HPS, now I wont have those issues with this LED setup!

I am using (2) secret jardin DP90 tents measuring 35L x 24W x 35H.

I bought the LED strips from a seller on alibaba,

continued...

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!

Business and life coach Tony Robbins has a detailed guide on how we should start our mornings off right. But if motivational incantations, exercise, and Kapalbhati Pranayama yoga breaths are not your style, there’s one tip that all of us can do each morning to make our days better: practicing gratitude. Robbins recommends slowing down your breaths and thinking of three things you are grateful for today, spending about a minute on each thing. They do not have to be big moments of gratitude, they can be as small as enjoying the cool air on your face.

“The reason I picked gratitude is because when you’re grateful you can’t be angry. And when you’re grateful you can’t be fearful,” he explained.

Last edited by kushkommander; 01-13-2018 at 04:15 AM..
kushkommander is online now Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Click for more info about the Majestic 12 LED panel
Old 01-08-2018, 12:11 AM #2
kushkommander

kushkommander is just really nicekushkommander is just really nicekushkommander is just really nicekushkommander is just really nicekushkommander is just really nicekushkommander is just really nicekushkommander is just really nicekushkommander is just really nice
drivers from amazon

heatsinks from heatsinkusa

https://www.heatsinkusa.com/0-601-new/

and misc other things from home depot.

Here are some pics in process and completed.

continued...

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!

Business and life coach Tony Robbins has a detailed guide on how we should start our mornings off right. But if motivational incantations, exercise, and Kapalbhati Pranayama yoga breaths are not your style, there’s one tip that all of us can do each morning to make our days better: practicing gratitude. Robbins recommends slowing down your breaths and thinking of three things you are grateful for today, spending about a minute on each thing. They do not have to be big moments of gratitude, they can be as small as enjoying the cool air on your face.

“The reason I picked gratitude is because when you’re grateful you can’t be angry. And when you’re grateful you can’t be fearful,” he explained.

Last edited by kushkommander; 01-13-2018 at 04:16 AM..

Old 01-08-2018, 12:13 AM #3
kushkommander

wiring diagram for reference;

LED calculator/spec info

Seeds started; master kush, zkittlez, blue cookies, sfv og, riddler (gg4xog), chempie, limepie. All are bagseed except the chempie/limepie which I made with cherry pie pollen and chem91/limekush females.

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!

Last edited by kushkommander; 01-13-2018 at 04:17 AM..

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-08-2018, 12:22 AM #4
kushkommander

here are both the tents stacked;

spacer I made for the ducting & drivers, ect.

and the fan setup, cheap 4 inch inline;

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!

Old 01-08-2018, 12:44 AM #5
tocix
@Cleardomes420

tocix will become famous soon enoughtocix will become famous soon enoughtocix will become famous soon enough
sick!!, well done man making me really want to do this asap .. great thread!!
tocix is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-09-2018, 06:05 PM #6
HuffnPufferfish

HuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really nice
how solid is that bottom tent with the extra weight on it?

Old 01-12-2018, 11:21 PM #7
kushkommander

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuffnPufferfish View Post
how solid is that bottom tent with the extra weight on it?
Pretty solid, this design was the reason why I didnt go with some offbrand tents as I have had secret jardin before and was pleased with the quality. I have done a test loading up what I estimated to be the similar weight of soil/plants/ect and seems to be sturdy enough.

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-13-2018, 02:52 AM #8
kushkommander

quick update, 88% germination rate, seedlings are happy. I had the light stationary at the top but went and got some chains to lower it, hoping to mitigate some stretch by adjusting it accordingly.

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-13-2018, 02:56 AM #9
razor ridge

razor ridge is just really nicerazor ridge is just really nicerazor ridge is just really nicerazor ridge is just really nicerazor ridge is just really nicerazor ridge is just really nicerazor ridge is just really nicerazor ridge is just really nicerazor ridge is just really nicerazor ridge is just really nicerazor ridge is just really nice
Rock on brother, Ill be watching

Old 01-13-2018, 03:04 AM #10
Coughie

Coughie is a splendid one to beholdCoughie is a splendid one to beholdCoughie is a splendid one to beholdCoughie is a splendid one to beholdCoughie is a splendid one to beholdCoughie is a splendid one to beholdCoughie is a splendid one to beholdCoughie is a splendid one to beholdCoughie is a splendid one to beholdCoughie is a splendid one to beholdCoughie is a splendid one to behold
This'll be a fun one to watch, count me in!