Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Botany and Advanced Growing Science > Slownickel lounge, pull up a chair. CEC interpretation

Thread Title Search
Click to see great Glass, Pipes and Bongs at Aqua Lab!
Slownickel lounge, pull up a chair. CEC interpretation Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-18-2018, 02:14 AM #3711
maxmurder

maxmurder is just really nicemaxmurder is just really nicemaxmurder is just really nicemaxmurder is just really nicemaxmurder is just really nicemaxmurder is just really nicemaxmurder is just really nicemaxmurder is just really nicemaxmurder is just really nicemaxmurder is just really nicemaxmurder is just really nice
[quote=paradoxlost;8171630 Each 100 gallon nutrient mix was like 300 hundred dollars or something.[/QUOTE]

$300. for 100 gallons mixed res running GH ?

Old 01-18-2018, 04:03 AM #3712
paradoxlost

paradoxlost will become famous soon enoughparadoxlost will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxmurder View Post
$300. for 100 gallons mixed res running GH ?
Don't quote me on that price. It may have been closer to 150. I can't remember specifically. All I know is when they did tell me how much it was I was shocked and when the one dude there overflowed the res wit nutrients in it and wasted half the mix he was chastised beyond belief and the master grower had a serious conversation with me and the owner about firing him cause they couldn't afford doing that again.

I mean the whole grow had problems but each mix seemed excessively expensive
paradoxlost is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-18-2018, 03:17 PM #3713
growingcrazy

growingcrazy is just really nicegrowingcrazy is just really nicegrowingcrazy is just really nicegrowingcrazy is just really nicegrowingcrazy is just really nicegrowingcrazy is just really nicegrowingcrazy is just really nicegrowingcrazy is just really nicegrowingcrazy is just really nicegrowingcrazy is just really nicegrowingcrazy is just really nice
Slow, Did you get the labs from SA?

I was also mistaken about the veg mix...3300 ppm Ca @ start.
growingcrazy is offline Quote

Old 01-19-2018, 02:31 PM #3714
EasyGoing

EasyGoing is just really niceEasyGoing is just really niceEasyGoing is just really niceEasyGoing is just really niceEasyGoing is just really niceEasyGoing is just really niceEasyGoing is just really niceEasyGoing is just really nice
lol at those costs. Only a fool would pay $3 a gallon on feed.......
EasyGoing is offline Quote

Old 01-19-2018, 02:59 PM #3715
growingcrazy

growingcrazy is just really nicegrowingcrazy is just really nicegrowingcrazy is just really nicegrowingcrazy is just really nicegrowingcrazy is just really nicegrowingcrazy is just really nicegrowingcrazy is just really nicegrowingcrazy is just really nicegrowingcrazy is just really nicegrowingcrazy is just really nicegrowingcrazy is just really nice
I thought my $14 a 100 gallons for organics was pricey.

Old 01-19-2018, 11:07 PM #3716
~star~crash~

~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor
Hi Slow ...im gonna lurk your thread even though i have a hard time deciphering 99% of what U guys talk about ...as soon as the season permits i'll get you a soil sample ...peace

the fact is i'm primarily a dirt farmer and want to improve my skills
~star~crash~ is online now Quote

Old 01-19-2018, 11:14 PM #3717
slownickel
IC Mag Supporter

slownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~star~crash~ View Post
Hi Slow ...im gonna lurk your thread even though i have a hard time deciphering 99% of what U guys talk about ...as soon as the season permits i'll get you a soil sample ...peace

the fact is i'm primarily a dirt farmer and want to improve my skills
Start at page 1 and watch the video.

Hopefully you will participate. The idea here is to learn from each other.

Lurk away!
Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

-Arthur Schopenhauer
slownickel is online now Quote

Old 01-19-2018, 11:17 PM #3718
slownickel
IC Mag Supporter

slownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by growingcrazy View Post
I thought my $14 a 100 gallons for organics was pricey.
Fe Mn(index) ...Mn (m3-ppm)
349.4 ---23.3 --- -----44
181.5 ---24.9------ ---58

I haven't run your numbers yet, but you can one big problem right here in the metals.

I see your sodium is a bit high. Not much, but it is so close to your K levels in terms of your base distribution calculation, that your plants are picking up Na for sure. Any heat and they won't like it...

And your overall K levels look low.

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Old 01-20-2018, 12:39 AM #3719
slownickel
IC Mag Supporter

Growing,

I can see why you are saying growing crazy.

K%---Mg% ----Ca %----Na %
2.2% --19.8%--73.1%--4.9%
2.5% --17.7%--76.8%--3.0%

Had a funny feeling that you would have more Na than K when I ran the real numbers.... not good. You had weak growth for sure, you were correct, you never got your K even close. On a light mix I want to start at least with 3 to 4% K and finishing up at 7 or 8%.

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Old 01-20-2018, 01:07 AM #3720
growingcrazy

Funny story...I have been running M3 Na numbers in my spread sheet... excellent.

Thank you.