Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cannabis Laws & Cannabis Legislation > It looks like J Sessions is getting his way....

Thread Title Search
Thread Closed
It looks like J Sessions is getting his way.... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-12-2018, 05:20 AM #181
We Wait

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhhnn View Post
Plant counts are just a stupid govt game. If I choose to play it their way & get what I want it doesn't make me a traitor to the cause or a conspirator, either. That's nuts.

"A real grower"? WTF are you talking about? This guy is a "real grower" who pulls 300 oz every 10 weeks from 6 flowering plants-

New 6 plant Gettotree setup. - Indoor Grows - Hydro - International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums

He plays the game extremely well. His purposes are obviously different from my own.

I'm just an old hippie thankful that the people of Colorado decided to leave me in peace with my pissant grow. The simple fact that almost anybody's grow might be perfectly legal really puts a crimp in LEO's style, too. Jeff Sessions boys aren't looking for me either because they'd never get a conviction with a CO jury.

And, uhh, if you're the real grower & I'm not then why do my albums document my efforts & yours are empty?
Your all wrong Jhnnn and you are no hippy. You don't like the dirty hippies, you said it one of your old post. I have been here since 2002-2003 when there was a total of 9 people at most on all the time. I was on Overgrow in 1999. I was then here in 2014 when you were advocating 6 plants and Mason T Vert over at least a hundred times. We got your MPP system that Colorado has. It was all a sham owned by the rich. This MPP only saboatoged legalizion and I am so happy that you are all in a snare. I grow until the bombs hit us and it was Bushes fault. We did not start the fire.

You can fool the 2015 noobies but you are not fooling the ICMAG vets. Even Shaggy balls knows your entire post history. You majorly contradict everything you say from post 1 of your account.

For you have all turned this place into a den of thieves.

Have a nice day.

Last edited by We Wait; 01-12-2018 at 05:37 AM..

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-12-2018, 06:22 AM #182
Jhhnn
Banned

Jhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by We Wait View Post
Your all wrong Jhnnn and you are no hippy. You don't like the dirty hippies, you said it one of your old post. I have been here since 2002-2003 when there was a total of 9 people at most on all the time. I was on Overgrow in 1999. I was then here in 2014 when you were advocating 6 plants and Mason T Vert over at least a hundred times. We got your MPP system that Colorado has. It was all a sham owned by the rich. This MPP only saboatoged legalizion and I am so happy that you are all in a snare. I grow until the bombs hit us and it was Bushes fault. We did not start the fire.

You can fool the 2015 noobies but you are not fooling the ICMAG vets. Even Shaggy balls knows your entire post history. You majorly contradict everything you say from post 1 of your account.

For you have all turned this place into a den of thieves.

Have a nice day.
How in the world you ever got such strange ideas in your head is beyond my comprehension. You couldn't quote me on any of that if your life depended upon it.

You're just trying to defend your own lucrative niche, I suspect. well, that's if you actually grow weed at all. None of your recent posts actually talk about doing that.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-12-2018, 06:49 AM #183
stewart169
IC Mag Supporter

stewart169 is just really nicestewart169 is just really nicestewart169 is just really nicestewart169 is just really nicestewart169 is just really nicestewart169 is just really nicestewart169 is just really nicestewart169 is just really nicestewart169 is just really nicestewart169 is just really nicestewart169 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by We Wait View Post
it was Bushes fault
If your still going to blame Bush,,, what a pant load,,, at least spell it right. Please tell me how this is now Bush's fault? And what your blaming him for?
It's way cool that your an original fossil here but it is an open forum. Just had to say it.
I don't care if your a dirty hippie as long as I don't have to smell or support you with my tax dollars.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-12-2018, 12:33 PM #184
TychoMonolyth

TychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant future
Dudes, take it to Private message if you're going to throw mud.

I think you all need to sit in a room together and share a joint and a bag of Oreo's. That always works.

Old 01-12-2018, 01:33 PM #185
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
I could see where that was going, so THREAD CLOSED....for now anyway.

I'm sure another Sessions thread will pop-up again soon folks. He seems to be kinda popular(not in a good way), round these parts.

Thread Closed