You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > FastBuds > Tired of the Hate

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Fastbuds
Tired of the Hate Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-02-2017, 04:46 PM #31
pumpkinpie eyes

pumpkinpie eyes is a jewel in the roughpumpkinpie eyes is a jewel in the roughpumpkinpie eyes is a jewel in the roughpumpkinpie eyes is a jewel in the roughpumpkinpie eyes is a jewel in the roughpumpkinpie eyes is a jewel in the roughpumpkinpie eyes is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by kro-magnon View Post
I think Auto's can be useful for outdoor growing but indoor it makes no sense.
growin them indoors while you have space at 18/6, then flip for photos...you've got gr8 smoke while photos are changin. works!

agree, fb are duds n takin names of other killer strains- shame on you fb..
pumpkinpie eyes is offline Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 05:56 AM #32
FredyJohnSmith

FredyJohnSmith is on a distinguished road
The plant looks good.I don't see why people always think it's hard to grow Auto's.
FredyJohnSmith is offline Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 05:37 PM #33
hamstring

hamstring is just really nicehamstring is just really nicehamstring is just really nicehamstring is just really nicehamstring is just really nicehamstring is just really nicehamstring is just really nicehamstring is just really nicehamstring is just really nicehamstring is just really nicehamstring is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuel View Post
I agree that the evolution is impressive. The first one was just a little better that the industrial hemp buds that i stoled when i was young and dumb lol Now they output decent little weeds.

The (new) final products are decent now, but outside of the spectrum of my uses. I say that without any criticism or hate, but it's plants for teenagers for me. Easy to grow and easy to smoke, one shot, not too strong and not too long lasting, big marketing,
Quote:
increased chances in guerrillas .
.. i can ear people wich use it for different reasons (and wich are not teenagers lol) but all is here for me as a specific product standardized for one type of grower.
I havn't grown autos but am a guerrilla grower and have heard others talk about them for guerrilla growing. The problem with autos is they cant compete with natural vegetation . By the time they are finishing all the natural veg is in full bloom and you end up with no air movement and high humidity and mold problems. To combat this you have to completely remove all natural veg down to bare earth. Its not exactly cut out for guerrilla growing. My 2 cents.
hamstring is offline Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 06:39 PM #34
VerdantGreen
Mentor

VerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant future
people are always wanting to assume that their preferences are better than other people's and they like to think they are doing it 'properly' whilst others are not.
fem seeds get a bad rap from some growers for similar reasons, but the fact is that autos and fems tick the right boxes for some growers.
at the end of the day, dont be upset or put off by other people's opinions or prejudices - its what you like that matters most in your grow!

VG

Quote:
To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain.
i've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Verdantgreen's 84W LED Organic ScrOG

VerdantGreen's organic modular ScrOG cabinet - 236W LED

VerdantGreen's low wattage veg/flower cab,

VerdantGreen's 104 watt micro grow (ScrOG)

VerdantGreen's bin growing! 28W LED Organic.

VerdantGreen's Quarters - 187w LED organic modular scrog grow diary

VerdantGreen's quarters - 250HPS organic modular scrog grow diary

VerdantGreen's 63Watt LED Micro cab.

VerdantGreen's quarters - 205w LED Organic Mod. ScrOG
VerdantGreen is offline Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 07:04 PM #35
DeluxeBerry

DeluxeBerry will become famous soon enoughDeluxeBerry will become famous soon enough
Has an auto ever won a cup outright? Doubt it...
DeluxeBerry is offline Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 10:11 PM #36
Gry
Hash Tea

Gry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant future
I would imagine the autos out there beat the hell out of the brick weed of my youth.
Old 01-10-2018, 01:38 AM #37
aridbud
automeister

aridbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gry View Post
I would imagine the autos out there beat the hell out of the brick weed of my youth.
So true Gry!
While they aren't for everyone, there is a niche market.
Supposedly Barneys Farm - Blue Mammoth - Auto won the third prize at the cannabis cup.
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders of unique quality cannabis autoflower hybrid seeds at down to earth prices; now 11 years running!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 05:42 AM #38
bigAl25

bigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of light
If you want to chop off one full month of your growing time exposure and will be satisfied with lower yields than photoperiods in your respective, and back off the nutes, autos can be the ticket for personal use growers with limited space.
bigAl25 is offline Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 05:46 AM #39
bigAl25

bigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of light
Sour bubbly, Heisenberg special from Mephisto. What I said above reflects my better grow on the second try. I may like these plants a whole lot and I don't mind buying seeds again for next years crop for me and select few others to enjoy.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0244.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	89.2 KB
ID:	441817 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0243.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	93.3 KB
ID:	441818 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0239.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	82.3 KB
ID:	441819 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0238.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	91.6 KB
ID:	441820
bigAl25 is offline Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 01:50 AM #40
NCJeff

NCJeff is on a distinguished road
Everyone has there own goals and agenda's... for some Autos are perfect , I like them because I can grow them while waiting on my photos and todays autos are a far better product than yesterdays
NCJeff is offline Quote