What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I took a few guides and sitched them together for at home ISO extraction.

PhillipsGuides

Hey guys, I recently got into isohash to make thc oil to use in my pens, and found that there was no cohesive pictorial guide to do this with. I have always been a lurker and normally find guides typed out inside the thread. So i don't know how this is going to work out or not. But if you are like me and needs something a little bit more involved, and like down to the heat and timing of everything I put this together.

https://philsdabcorner.com/phils-guide-to-isohash

I hope this helps the people like me who need a bit extra. I got by on the guides available to me but there was still a lot to be imagined and that is the whole point of writing this one.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Way to go for helping folks out. Personally, I use ethanol instead of iso. Iso causes accumulative tissue damage.

Welcome to ICmag! :D

Latest posts

Latest posts