What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NYC PIFF WASHINGTON HEIGHTS HAZE

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
Piff day 50 I had to flush I was running her a bit hot.i notice hairs are Browning I'm thinking it must be hours I'm running because she will keep putting out white hairs till day 70s she is a really hairy plant

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Piff day 50 I had to flush I was running her a bit hot.i notice hairs are Browning I'm thinking it must be hours I'm running because she will keep putting out white hairs till day 70s she is a really hairy plant

View Image
View Image
View Image

G `day DG

You ever see the double serration on the leaves ?
I have seen it on an old 80s C5 aka NL #5 x hz C cutting in the EU .

Lookin good . Break a leg .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
it was call the black. its 120 day strain if thats the cut you have.

Lol I'm not waiting no 120 days for anything .this cut is said to be 90 days and I think I cut that time down be giving less hours of light I'm thinking she might make it to 75 days it has the nose looks frosty I just think she will do better in hydro or coco.as I know in Florida lots of people back then did 5 gallon hydro systems so I think that's way to go with her