What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gene Traders Ludlow Mass Sunday Jan 14th

Americangrower

Veteran
The guy who runs Gene Traders said on the phone that he doesnt want vendors there with GG#4 clones next show. That way every vendor isnt carrying the GG#4 and competing with eachother.

Oh so it is starting already, if you are going to call yourself GENE traders then you can't limit what clones growers can bring. Just my 2 cents

Americangrower

Veteran
I am currently running pineapple mimosa, cognac, and platinum huklberry cookies from the same co. Hoping they turn out well so far all the phc look nice i just popped the other two but i have high expectations for them. Good luck:tiphat:

Yeah they peaked my interest as well, I have like 100 packs of seeds so it say's something that I went with theirs. They just sounded tasty to me.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
It's over rated. If a pheno is new and hot, that makes it very elite and worth big money to some. After it's been out there for a while and shared all over the place, you're a chump if you're willing to pay big and risk bringing home unwanted guests. Getting one from someone with rep is just as important. Even then it's going in isolation for a while.

I don't know what the name was. I'm not saying it is BMs I'm saying I've got some funky shit going on that looks like BM eggs all over a few curled up leaves.

I have to get a magnifier to know for sure. These clones were in quarantine for the last few weeks so if they have something, they came with it. I'll post pics later.

Get your self some forbid. It will take those phuggers out.

iTarzan

Smug Pepe you wouldn't be able to see BM eggs if you didn't have a 100x scope so they must be something else.

Throwing out hard to get cuts because you don't want to use chemical warfare is a poor practice IMHO. You are only going to use it for a short time. Doing it proper is the key. Then you can get back to your normal non-chemical ways of growing.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Smug Pepe you wouldn't be able to see BM eggs if you didn't have a 100x scope so they must be something else.

Throwing out hard to get cuts because you don't want to use chemical warfare is a poor practice IMHO. You are only going to use it for a short time. Doing it proper is the key. Then you can get back to your normal non-chemical ways of growing.

I would probably chuck them too. Having the arsenal only drives me more not to ever use it.

If the clones are dying then SP got ripped off. The point is, vendors should provide quality. If one is being an asshole and causing untold destruction, then everyone should know them and want them gone.

~star~crash~

it's not a perfect world ... and it never will be

chunky told me the guy next to him blew out 300 clones for $30 per in 5 hours ...that's the reality of the situation ... it's ugly clone whoring ... i will never set foot anywhere near that kind of place ..peace all

Getting cuts that are possibly dirty is a chance you take by picking up cuts from anyone. Going nuclear is the last option anyone wants to take, yet it has to remain an option because there is no other way to rid the plant of the pests. If every cut that got russets, broads, spider etc etc was immediately tossed there would not be as many nice things out there. Odds are every single cut any of us has picked has been sprayed multiple times with chems.

So at the end of the day it boils down to a personal choice....

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Getting cuts that are possibly dirty is a chance you take by picking up cuts from anyone. Going nuclear is the last option anyone wants to take, yet it has to remain an option because there is no other way to rid the plant of the pests. If every cut that got russets, broads, spider etc etc was immediately tossed there would not be as many nice things out there. Odds are every single cut any of us has picked has been sprayed multiple times with chems.

So at the end of the day it boils down to a personal choice....

Absolutely true.

One of the reasons I started growing was to avoid chems in my weed. Another biggie, The last thing I want to do is get someone sick, so just staying away is a priority.

that's the reality of the situation ... it's ugly clone whoring ...

picture.php

CULTIVATION 101

CULTIVATION 101

Get your self some forbid. It will take those phuggers out.

These suggestions are flat out wrong and need to stop. Not only do you suggest trying to save a tired ass clone at the risk of your entire garden but you suggest using an ornamental insecticide/miticide to treat your plants? THAT is poor practice IMHO . Its shit like this that gives the cannabis scene a bad rep and needs to be exposed. Massachusetts growers need to step up their game big time. Lots of salty schwag floating around

Don't really post much anymore but I had to in this thread
Think I'm gonna head up to this event from down in New York.
I'm hoping to get my hands on a legit Chemdog cut and a legit Sour Diesel at this event and of course whatever else catches my eye but those are my main wants,been searching for them for a long time and have tons of packs to run through as it is,but would really like the Clones so I can at least compare, hoping to see you all out there.

jab72

Don't really post much anymore but I had to in this thread
Think I'm gonna head up to this event from down in New York.
I'm hoping to get my hands on a legit Chemdog cut and a legit Sour Diesel at this event and of course whatever else catches my eye but those are my main wants,been searching for them for a long time and have tons of packs to run through as it is,but would really like the Clones so I can at least compare, hoping to see you all out there.
Any date set yet?

These suggestions are flat out wrong and need to stop. Not only do you suggest trying to save a tired ass clone at the risk of your entire garden but you suggest using an ornamental insecticide/miticide to treat your plants? THAT is poor practice IMHO . Its shit like this that gives the cannabis scene a bad rep and needs to be exposed. Massachusetts growers need to step up their game big time. Lots of salty schwag floating around

Never said I’ve used it, just a suggestion to help him out. To each their own

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I msg'd the guy on IG and sent some pics of some of my past projects and my recent mother plants that are ready to take cuts from for the show. I havent heard word back yet and he seen the msg, so I dont think they even know the date yet themselves.

~star~crash~

there's gonna be a huge demand i can already tell , if they do pull off another event be prepared for the dark competitive $ide ...kudos to those sponsors who got in 1st ..they will get preferential treatment..the part that's seems a touch shady is that the host's want to control who gets the privilege to distribute certain clone only genetics ???

some one should run and old fashioned completely private private get together to match up sellers and buyers of clones ... skip the mayhem