What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Alchemist Resource blog site

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Feel like the world will be a safer place if he steers clear of solvents and TAR.

Pangea

Veteran
Big thanks and praises to the Alchemist Resource crew. Once again, a site I can use, recommend and share wholeheartedly!

B

bigganjabud

Just bookmarked it my main man jd wolf haha

STAY blessed my brother namestae

~star~crash~

Look at this person, too damn lazy to type in a URL themselves. "Make a link for me I don't know how this magic box works". Hoops. You want him to spoon feed you breakfast too?

^^^ fuck off ass hole... i did type it in the & link did not work for me ...i know graywolf & he's helped me out in the past ..but you are a dick

Ringodoggie

Premium user
With the new changes in most of the browsers this is going to be an ongoing problem for some. I think the Admin needs to remove that feature from the forum software.

Anyone here know one of the admins or mods?

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice, it looks like there is some new material there that I don't remember from the old site.

Lots of new material, cause we didn't just copy anything, though we did cover some of the same standard boiler plate subjects with new verbiage. Also lots of totally new stuff, expanding on some key areas.

I'm currently putting the finishing touches on several more totally new subjects, and yesterday added Dr Justin Fischedick to our list of international quality experts whom have agreed to share on our new site. Dr Fis-ched-ik, is a recognized expert on cannabis terpenes.

Here is a link to one of his papers on strain profiling by terpene content.

https://online.liebertpub.com/doi/full/10.1089/can.2016.0040

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
With the new changes in most of the browsers this is going to be an ongoing problem for some. I think the Admin needs to remove that feature from the forum software.

Anyone here know one of the admins or mods?

Questioning forum software?

That's a bannin'.

Just pretend it's still the 00's.

starke

Just checked out and bookmarked the new site. Looks like I've got a lot more reading to do. Congrats and thanks so much for your knowledge Gray Wolf.

~star~crash~

Thanks for the knowledge & help getting me going Gray Wolf!

Thanks for the knowledge & help getting me going Gray Wolf!

Farmers Pride! :tiphat:
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts