What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour Diesel x Alien OG ready to chop?

crazytrainwreck

I’m not sure how long to take this girl. Haven’t seen any amber trics yet, but all pistils are red. Anyone with some advice? Thanks:)

Attachments

• C7ABE8B3-2924-4CCE-85FA-882BFEB3953F.jpg
    C7ABE8B3-2924-4CCE-85FA-882BFEB3953F.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 30
  • SKULL PURPLE CLONE 047
    SKULL PURPLE CLONE 047
    110.1 KB · Views: 43

Easy7

Veteran
Read here on ic desiel goes to halloween at 40/41 north outdoors. Those trichs look good now to halloween for harvest, depending how you like the effects.

S

sourpuss

Id say its ready. Seeing a good combo of cloudy and opaque. Personally i would take at mostly cloudy. Opaques generally cure out to ambers. Go longer for more body less head if thats what you want.. i would cut now for a better high.

crazytrainwreck

Thanks for that sourpuss. Been checking with the microscope for the last week and haven’t seen a change, just didn’t want to take it too early. Sounds like it’s in the range, which is exactly what I was looking for.

crazytrainwreck

Are milky and opaque essentially the same thing? I think cloudy might be the tricky one for me to grasp. What’s the best way to differentiate between cloudy and clear trichs?

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice lookin' plant! Give it a bit more time if temps don't plummet....agree w/ Old Dirty.

Have harvested many where they were al-most ready, but not quite (due to conditions/situations)....had there been an extra week window, it'd have improved greatly. Was happy about results, but anymore, I prefer ecstatic! ;o)

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
I really like this cross you have. Can you give me some information about your grow? What size grow bag is that you used? I'm doing some sour cheeses, sour diesels and different kush's next spring. My grow will be in 35 and 45 gallon root pouch grow bags.
My two cents on harvest date. I would let the pistils start dying back on their own if weather and temperatures permit. I wouldn't wait for all of them to die back, just the start of that phase of development. Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts