What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Quick fix urine

spacecadet

i just used a year old bottle of quickfix for a pre employment test. past the dip stick test and they sent it off to the lab i will know in a day or tow if it pass the lab. but don't really matter as i didn't pass the physical.

ZBeebs

I gotta be honest about this. I purchased Quick Fix a few months ago, and got the kind where you had to add the little vial that came along with reccomendations to use it within a week, which I did. Well, it was positive to cocaine, which was not even what the testers where looking for. With the other bottle I had left, I did a drug test I think I purchased from them as well. The second bottle of Quick Fix was positive to cocaine as well. This just happened, and it put my life in serious uncertainty for its medium term outlook. I don't know what else to add as I see all these positive comments of their products... It is the God-honest truth as to what happened to me.

I might not have many posts myself, but wanted to point out that this is his first and only post, and I am very skeptical about his claim.

I've used it (granted, it was years ago, 2008) and it worked.

spacecadet

I might not have many posts myself, but wanted to point out that this is his first and only post, and I am very skeptical about his claim.

I've used it (granted, it was years ago, 2008) and it worked.
sounds like may be a competitor trying to scare people a way from quike fix i used the stuff 2 years ago for a post accident and it pass the lab test just used a yrear old bottle for a pre employment for the county and it was sent to a lab still waiting to hear back on that been 3 days now and not a word

spacecadet

my year old bottle of quikefix pass the lab test but i didnt pass the hernia test and didnt get the job as the doc said its un safe for me to work

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
my year old bottle of quikefix pass the lab test but i didnt pass the hernia test and didnt get the job as the doc said its un safe for me to work

I'm sorry bro. Keep your head up. Good to know the QF worked

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
I have used a similar product to the quick fix..........it came with the whizzinator I bought. Pre-packed dehydrated urine. I used it to get hired at a drug store that piss tests. They even send it out to a lab. I got the job...........

JointOperation

the field kit.. works great.. its a belt.. with a pouch.. just make sure you get a big 50-60ml syringe.. so you can empty the fake piss out.. fill it up with water.. and then practice using it a few times.. then refill with piss and use for the drug test..

works great.. did it for years on probation.. and years for employment.

JohnJones

Quick Fix synthetic urine worked!

Quick Fix synthetic urine worked!

Hey guys I have scrolled down this whole forum blog and yes lets all agree drug test suck! Anyways I wanted to share my experience using the newest Quick Fix out it was version 6.1 batch number P143J01U I bought it direct from www.quickfixsynthetic.com because these guys are straight shooters no let's up sell you bullshit. So this is Spectrum Labs new stuff it has the pre mixed uric acid so no mixing is involved and it appears they have redesigned the box too. Basically I would consider myself a pro at using synthetic urine, I have used it over twenty times, yes twenty times dating back to the old 5.7 version. Here is how I ace it every time, heat the stuff in the microwave 11 seconds pull it out and shake. Attach the heating pad and get on your way to the lab or where ever you drop at, and here is where most people F%$k up. Remove the heating pad! Yes remove the heating pad and stuff it in your underwear I use boxer briefs. The reason I say remove the heating pad is it can get too hot and over 100 degrees your hosed. I just did a drop for my job on 12/23/14 a DOT screen and the temp was perfect spot on 96 degrees. It will not matter if your stuck in the lobby either as long as it is next to your body it will remain warm all day without the heating pad. So on my twenty first time I passed again, trust me use nothing but the new Quick Fix 6.1 version its the latest and greatest out, peace!:party::smoweed:

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
I have Not counted, but since 06 I have used close to that many QF's. All DOT screens too.
I'm glad to hear no more mixing that little pellet anymore.

Twisted

fcjohnny

If anyone is wondering if this product my SO just recently used it in January their new job. Passed with flying colors at a labcorp location.

usermane

I have used it prob a dozen times for randoms, dot, and pre employment. I order straight from spectrum @ urineluck.com. works like a charm!

Kins22

Need help quick!!

Need help quick!!

I had bought quickfix 6.1 and received it Monday. I've had it in my pocket while at work since and today at the end of the day i took it out of my vest pocket and half the pee was gone and my twork I had wrapped the bottle in saturated. So I turned my bottle upside down and nothing came out, I proceeded to squeeze just a tiny bit and sure enough there was a leak. I'm very very upset and due to the price don't want to have to buy another without even getting to use it and it wasn't my fault. Sooo the question is. Can I add water to make sure I have enough for my test? Not to much the required amt for a DOT test is 1.52 fluid oz and it looks like exactly half spilled from my 3oz bottle I would add enough to make bottle 3/4 full. Will that dilute the fake pee?

SouthernHaze

Yes it works. Been using it for years. I work building jet engines and hasn't failed me yet! Just make sure the temp is right and the batch code isn't flagged on their website and your good.

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
I bought the new 6.1 QF. Will be using Monday or Tuesday at a labcorp in ky. I will report back.

spacecadet

ihave had a few bottles leak at the cap on me they need to improve there caps big time. as far as mixing water with the rest i would say no, not worth the risk better just get a new bottle and be safe

Do most of you guys use the fake dicks too? Last one I took at labcorp they watched me pee. I had quit just before and drank boatloads of water. I was just reading everyone's success and no one mentioned the whole being watched part.

Nope it was a few years ago. They took me into a room with a toilet no stall or anything and she just stood there beside me while I went. It's made me paranoid ever since. I haven't had to take one recently but I will again in the future.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
Nope it was a few years ago. They took me into a room with a toilet no stall or anything and she just stood there beside me while I went. It's made me paranoid ever since. I haven't had to take one recently but I will again in the future.

I would have talked to a lawyer after that, seems like SHE wanted a free show! afaik they only look at your dick for probation

Latest posts

Latest posts