What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stealth cab closetmaid 2 door

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
i bought a pack of tropical mix pack. The clones are flowering already but not stretching as much as i hoped.

I also have a tropical mix pack, will run it once all my ACEs are done, wanted to get a hang of ACE lineage prior to "opening the surprise bag" :)

Having Dubi around spotting phenos, sharing internal breeding details and advice undoubtely makes ACE a unique Seed Bank, and growing ACE strains 200% more exciting and fullfiling! :tiphat:

Have also to admit that ACE's existance is the only thing that made me feel proud of being a Spaniard lately... ;)

Clones usually stretch less than seedlings unless you give them some extra veg time to "bulk up". How many weeks in flower?

jonhova

Going on week 1 since rooting and 12/12 right off the bat.

The poor growth could be premature or not i dont know just yet as this is my first rodeo with perlite hempys and kiss method.

They are tucked away under a trimmed but large canopy so light intensity could be a factor.

I might just have to make a small veg area out of a PC if they dont grow much. And that would be terrible oh so terrible lol

Ace is great for customer service though i notice im not getting any replies in my ace thread since i made a comment about tropical seed pack containing orient express and how i didnt realize that strain was included. Im sure the smoke will be top notch i just thought i was gonna be messing with latin america/ african genetics.

Nup

:lurk:

Plants are looking great! such vigor.
Been buys lately, only skimmed through, how are they smelling? Thats one of my favorite parts.

Have to agree, Ace is special if not just for the community that exists with through Dubi.

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
jonhova said:
Ace is great for customer service though i notice im not getting any replies in my ace thread since i made a comment about tropical seed pack containing orient express and how i didnt realize that strain was included. Im sure the smoke will be top notch i just thought i was gonna be messing with latin america/ african genetics.

Looked at that thread but found nothing? (spotted a post from you with just two dots?)

Bear in mind Dubi is really active and probably has hundreds of threads to review probably...

In any case, if you're not satisfied I'd write support and let them know, ACE is well known for being 100% customer satisfaction oriented, I'm sure you both will get it worked out.

That being said... that lady looks really poisonous :) and you never know where you will find an unique plant/pheno...

However, I'm seeing something odd also (that's why I asked about RH), leaves look like something is bothering the girl.

Could it be runoff or bad drainage, overwatering, too much or too low extraction, something in the medium... can't put my finger on what but to me (without being familiar with the strain, so take this with a gran of salt) when leaves have that "uneven droopiness" looks way something is not right. A swing in water PH as has been said won't have that dramatic impact unless figures are extreme.

Cannabis is a very hardy plant, capable of incredible adaptations; I wouldn't rush, and I wouldn't take any drastic measures, as several drastic changes in succession will probably do more harm than good.

Easy7

Veteran
For stealth in a rental it takes a cab or tent in a locked room. Smell will be outside the can each time it's opened. Plus the room can absorb/insulate some sound as well as leaked smells.

Anymore rentals and growing are asking for trouble. Seriously check out your options for guerilla. A lot less worries about landlords coming in for leaking pipes or leaking ac units. If you get caught, your homeless. Hard to get a rental again.

justanotherbozo

Veteran
...been growing in rentals for 12 years without issue, is it more complicated? ...sure, but it's easily doable with some common sense and reasonable precautions.

...for some of us rentals are our only option.

bozo

jonhova

Repuk

I deleted my comment there on the ace forum. Didnt wanna rock the boat.

Its ph related i think. A bit too high, not a lot. I think i was using 6.5 which is darker green and not 6.0 neon green in dropper color. Im noticing its better to use 3-5 drops of indicator fluid than 1-2 to get a more accurate reading. I was getting quite a bit of dead leaves and its eased up. At first i was using too much nutes at 6 grams per gallon now i use 4 grams per gallon and ph down accordingly.

Easy7

Veteran
Scout for certain features when renting

Interior room with door that has a lock or can be fitted with a lock. Don't want the grow next to a neighbors wall.

A dedicated circuit to that room

Access to breaker panel

Nothing equipment wise that maintence will need to go in for in the room.

Don't rent too fancy, slum lords can offer some protection by being lazy shits. Be aware of the lease that states inspections such as for mice.

jonhova

Week 9 flower day 63

Week 9 flower day 63

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Got the ph issues worked out. I notice bottom leaves arent dying. the tips keep burning and twisting. I dont really want to go lower on the nutes this run.

Feeding 4 grams of maxibloom per gallon.

Lowered the lights to 10/14 from 11/13.

Athos

Do you have a PPM/EC measure of what you are feeding?

They sure looks over fed, by a lot. Burnt tips, major clawing.

Either you are feeding too strong or too often, or maybe both.

3snowboards

Looks like there are burned tips on even the newer growth.
I would Ph some water and do a good flush
Then I would go water only here on out.

jonhova

3SB’s i just got a tip that the recommended amount of MaxiBloom is 3-3.5 grams to prevent burning. I think she still has a few weeks to finish bulking up, so i wont start a water only regiment just yet.

The strain is a long flowering sativa pheno of Ace Seeds orient express leaning heavily on the vietnam black sativa side more than the china yunan indica. They say it is 60/40 split.

jonhova

Do you have a PPM/EC measure of what you are feeding?

They sure looks over fed, by a lot. Burnt tips, major clawing.

Either you are feeding too strong or too often, or maybe both.

Athos good eye. You are most certainly correct. i was overfeeding. I have gotten confirmation from a member here named kaskadian in the ace forums that the correct grams of dry nutes per gallon is recommended at 3-3.5 so my 4-4.5 was MUCH to high but better than my previous feedings. The package and for most dutch hybrids is 7 grams per gallon!

Apparently sativas requires less nutes and grow like trees, go figure!

This will be my last grow before summer so i hope i can get at least an ounce to last me :)

jonhova

Cobbed up 2 cobs for one plant and 1 from the airy one
Combined the trim in a 3rd cob
24 hour sweat
Opened em up and then resealed them for a 4 week cure

jonhova

Orient express (vietnam black sativa) review

I cobbed my buds 2 weeks ago. 24 hour sweat then checked them after a week then cobbed them uptill yesterday.
I had some friends over for dragon ball z monopoly. We did about 5 bowls between 2 bros over the night.
Id like to say i had the time of my life playing games with my friends. We were laughing and carrying on like kids! Music sounded great and i had no heavy eyes or sedated feeling. I could talk and there was no ceiling. One big thing is i have a sensitive throat so i dont like harsh buds. This was very smooth on the enano with the d20-d water pipe. No throat irritation. I could keep smoking this bud all day long.

I prefer this type of weed to dutch hybrids. They always felt muddy and sedating unlike a nice sativa.

For those who like to mix a bit of beer with your weed, i recommend it!
Z