What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Funny Pictures Are Funny

Palindrome

King of Schwag
66f0e02a6d1256fed6fcc1258f8235865114831c.jpg

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Cam3 home one afternoon to see that a small, isolated thunderstorm cell was, no shit, hovering *right* over my house, incredible thunder, lightning all over.

Parked my truck, ran inside, where my little girl was having a very bad time, scared out of her wits. I scooped her up, and gave her my biggest smile. “Isn’t this GREAT?” as I put on some B-52s. I love storms, and letting her feel how *not* scared I was turned everything around.

Later on, we watched “Stormy Weather” on TV. She loves thunderstorms to this day.

I used to bring the kids out to the garage and we'd pull out the lawn chairs, eat popcorn and watch the storm. In a huge downpour I'd dare them to run to the road and back to the house. Or ride their bikes in the laneway to wash their bikes. They do that with their kids now.

Slim Pickens

Veteran
It troubles me to see people afraid of storms.When I was living in SE Asia,we would have the most excellent thunderstorms.Lighting and thunder like you wouldn't believe,and all the neighbors cowering under the covers.I'd sit out on the deck watching the lightning over the river,and just marvel at the beauty of it all.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I'm glad to see that the manager of this station believes in "truth in advertising"...

Attachments

• Exxon.jpg
    Exxon.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 13

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

ZInoU6X.jpg

And here's what the headline neglects to say: A trapeze show???
Everyone in that audience is looking up, those 23 folk likely got a face full of shit for the price of their tickets.....

:puke:

Latest posts

Latest posts