What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cali voted to end DLS 2 years ago. We are still waiting for our shitty gov to take it up and then send it off to Washington.

I had t repair my pollen box. I've used this thing for many years now. The screen had holes. I put a new screen on it. Maybe ill get many more years from it. I'll use it tomorrow.

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN0457.JPG Views:	0 Size:	90.0 KB ID:	17803944

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
almost done pre-trimming...almost...gonna be thursday before i'm done with this batch...got two tents to chop tomorrow...

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Morning fellas, friggin' 8 degrees outside! Went out to grab fire wood, and the wind had blown it over for the second time. I've never had this happen, let alone twice. I'm just going to bring in what I can and re-re-stack it in the wood shed this time.

One more plant to go before I hit the normal cycle's pace. Hopefully they'll be a little better spaced out in maturity. This is cutting into my slacking time, or whatever left of it there was!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its cold here. I refuse to turn on the heat. It's expensive to run the furnace. A sweater and my heat blanket FTW.

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Got the veg area watered, and a few clones transplanted. No seeds above the rockwool yet, I went with the direct sow method, so maybe tomorrow or the next day. The other ten seedlings are getting pretty robust, and after their clones are secured they will probably go outside.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...
gotta go get nutes again...just about done pre-trimming the last harvest,got two tents to chop today,and get cleaned up and reset so i doubt i will get much trimming done aside from pre-trimming the last bit...tomorrow will pretty much be trimming all day...there,i used the word trimming 4 times already:)
heck,i may as well do some up-potting and wash pots today:bigeye:

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...
gotta go get nutes again...just about done pre-trimming the last harvest,got two tents to chop today,and get cleaned up and reset so i doubt i will get much trimming done aside from pre-trimming the last bit...tomorrow will pretty much be trimming all day...there,i used the word trimming 4 times already:)
heck,i may as well do some up-potting and wash pots today:bigeye:

Unc ... you are on Automatic mode ... this is you a verified grow~robot :biggrin:
34836875-8CFA-4B7D-98A4-9151DEBAFDBD.jpeg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant:just a little while longer and i can slow things down here...once i get the tents set for the last round before summer i won't need as many plants,indeed i think i have way too many clones already...and i figure by the time i get the vaccine and then get the tents harvested i can finally have time to fuck around and ride every day...until then just keep plugging away...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just a little while longer and i can slow things down here...once i get the tents set for the last round before summer i won't need as many plants,indeed i think i have way too many clones already...and i figure by the time i get the vaccine and then get the tents harvested i can finally have time to fuck around and ride every day...until then just keep plugging away...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
WT getting dusted today
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN0459.JPG Views:	0 Size:	97.1 KB ID:	17804719

DBMH#1 killer !!!.. I will make some seeds with the next plant. This one is too far along.
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN0460.JPG Views:	0 Size:	115.6 KB ID:	17804720
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN0461.JPG Views:	0 Size:	133.5 KB ID:	17804721