What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

buzzmobile

Veteran
My veg and flower rooms spent 7 days in darkness after Hurricane Michael. They were haggard by the time the lights came back on but they all recovered.

Your mileage may vary.
:D

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Successful reveg and it is in flower again. This was LM #2 mid January - my keeper
picture.php

Cuts taken and now about a week back in flower. Just flowering it out for some seeds so probably will stay in this small pot for the duration.
picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:dance013: sweet,just got three bales of medium delivered...and even better,free!

i guess that would be free-dium...

and hooked up the new air pump....waaaay more power,got two buckets of tea going....gonna be foamy as fuk!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant::dunno: looks like the analog timers were about an hour off so i'm figuring no worries there...

the main room i'll just keep an eye on in the coming weeks,the gavita controller is reset and everything came on at the regular time...

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I almost don't like when things run smooth gardening. Because when that happens I just know something is going to spit the bit. I think it would get boring if everything went perfect all the time.

I have been doing the manual timer thing for awhile now and that is even less reliable haha

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I almost don't like when things run smooth gardening. Because when that happens I just know something is going to spit the bit. I think it would get boring if everything went perfect all the time.

I have been doing the manual timer thing for awhile now and that is even less reliable haha
i prefer boring and smooth...that's why i don't have any automation aside from timers...keeping track of 10 areas is hard enough...

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Wife had a horse that would spit the bit like a loogy, and then go nuts. So the phrase now applies to anything fucking up and causing chaos in our world.

This summer the line trimmer shot the string puck off and through my dining room window. Wife says WTF!?!?

Said, sorry it spit the bit. She's like oh, right on.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

i once went through the desert on a horse with no name...it felt good to be out of the rain...

i had no reason to think it wouldn't work,but the gavita controller shut down at the set time,so back on track i guess...

doing laundry today,just have to see after that...always plenty to do around the house...

finally got my shipping notice on the tent after pestering mars and joy...i'm betting a 400 dollar gorilla tent would have showed up by now...next time i will get with relentless and get his discount code...

lol,dammit,this is america where you can get any stupid crap delivered overnight!

but seriously,need the tent to get here pretty dang soon,i'm harvesting the tent i'm replacing and i hate downtime...everything is waiting on those plants being out of the way...

need to get with joe soon and order 2 more leds....i think i will want to swap them in before this round comes out of the main room...and then all the lights will be on one power panel so no more gavita controller worries...

just one more run with all the extra tents...then i can go down to the main led room and the main flower room...and get the 4x8 tent set up for veg...then have the 5x5 tent for next free cooling season as a veg area or another flower area...

anyway...chores and errands...

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I ordered the new 2x2 tents from ac Infinity. Advertised as much thicker than the normal canvas. Thicker 1" poles.
I'm ordering their 3x3 as soon as it drops.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:dunno: finally get a tracking number out of mars and it's scheduled to be delivered today...

maybe a goofy reason,but i really want a couple of those growers choice lights just so i can get the controller!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking at what most are buying these are the top 3.

HLG
Growers Choice
Luxx

eyehortilux Ascend looks decent. Not many are running them

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:all packed up and ready-ish to go do laundry...i'm sure i can goof around for a bit longer...really need to clean up the living room...3 bales of medium sitting there,and the ceiling hook that holds the ogre pulled out yesterday so i had to drill a new hole and that made a mess...

gotta get the ll over here this week and give him some weed...and get a ride to home depot so i can buy some shelving units...and i need a new rake and a big pruner so i can tackle the yard...i think the cold snap may have killed a few plants...