What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Acmpr licenses now cover for full one year term!

troutman

Seed Whore
This is the way it should have been all along. :tiphat:

When a doctor writes you a prescription for any other medication.

You don't have to wait until Health Canada says it's ok to take it do you?.

Government slackers delaying licences is quite a scam.

Gmack

This is the way it should have been all along. :tiphat:

When a doctor writes you a prescription for any other medication.

You don't have to wait until Health Canada says it's ok to take it do you?.

Government slackers delaying licences is quite a scam.

Well unfortunately you still have to wait for hc to approve your license to start growing.

Im not sure how I feel about this.

Did you consider yourself legal when the doctor wrote the script and they used to back date it? I did.. whether it was or not it wouldnt hold up in court.

With this new law it seems like its no longer a grey area, you wait the 7 months for the approval

Gmack

Im not sure how I feel about this.

Did you consider yourself legal when the doctor wrote the script and they used to back date it? I did.. whether it was or not it wouldnt hold up in court.

With this new law it seems like its no longer a grey area, you wait the 7 months for the approval

After 8 weeks of waiting you can file a statement of claim from John trumels site which will get your application to the top of the pile. Many have used it and been successful already. Really your not legit to grow without the paperwork no matter how you cut it. But realistically chances of being convicted are low if your just waiting on paperwork. Still cops could take it all down, take all your equipment and charge you with all the bullshit that goes along with that if you don't have the papers in hand when they show up.

S

sourpuss

After 8 weeks of waiting you can file a statement of claim from John trumels site which will get your application to the top of the pile. Many have used it and been successful already. Really your not legit to grow without the paperwork no matter how you cut it. But realistically chances of being convicted are low if your just waiting on paperwork. Still cops could take it all down, take all your equipment and charge you with all the bullshit that goes along with that if you don't have the papers in hand when they show up.

Gotta wonder if you would be charged as under the acmpr or not if you dont have the paperwork yet?

Either way better safe than sorry.

Thx for the trumel info!!

Gmack

Here's the link to the kit I was talking about. And I was wrong if it takes longer then 4 weeks for hc to get out your paperwork you can file the claim against them which will get yuor permit faster.

"The processing for many ACMPR grow permits has taken up to 28 weeks. 16 weeks for Renewals. Under the MMAR, under 4 weeks and 2 weeks. As well, they subtract the time to process the Authorization so patients do not get the full term of their prescriptions. Two 1-yuear prescriptions should get 24 months Authorization. My blog at https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/alt.fan.john-turmel has all my reports on recent applications, renewals and amendments that have been speeded up with $2 Federal Court Claims and Motions to see a judge. Montreal Luc Lapierre helped 3 patients file their Statements of Claim and they were all processed within 7 days!

If you applied and have waited over 4 weeks and want to bump your Authorization or Renewal to the top of their attention, you can file a $2 Statement of Claim for the value of your prescription over the improperly-delayed period and for the full term of your prescription:
http://johnturmel.com/delscins.pdf has all instructions "

Here's the link to the kit I was talking about. And I was wrong if it takes longer then 4 weeks for hc to get out your paperwork you can file the claim against them which will get yuor permit faster.

"The processing for many ACMPR grow permits has taken up to 28 weeks. 16 weeks for Renewals. Under the MMAR, under 4 weeks and 2 weeks. As well, they subtract the time to process the Authorization so patients do not get the full term of their prescriptions. Two 1-yuear prescriptions should get 24 months Authorization. My blog at https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/alt.fan.john-turmel has all my reports on recent applications, renewals and amendments that have been speeded up with $2 Federal Court Claims and Motions to see a judge. Montreal Luc Lapierre helped 3 patients file their Statements of Claim and they were all processed within 7 days!

If you applied and have waited over 4 weeks and want to bump your Authorization or Renewal to the top of their attention, you can file a $2 Statement of Claim for the value of your prescription over the improperly-delayed period and for the full term of your prescription:
https://johnturmel.com/delscins.pdf has all instructions "

Dude thanks for that! I saw this info elsewhere but count find it again. My buddy and I sent ours in at the same time, both 60g a day, mine took 3 months, his has been 7 months and not back yet.

Buddha1

Veteran
Health Canada has changed the date they use on your license from the day the doctor signed to the day your license is issued by them giving us a full year of growing not a partial year like they would give before. https://johnturmel.com/fullterm.jpg

The link dosen't work...or I wouldn't be asking these questions.

•When did they start giving full years and dating exemptions to approval date and not Doctor signing date?

•Is this only done with new applications or with renewals too?

•If 1st time applicant grows before they get there paperwork and get busted...Will this be considered a Cannabis offense, allowing HC to ban/revoke a patient from growing for the 10 year period stated in the ACMPR regulations.

If you could get the link working... I'd love to read the new regs and how the apply.

Peace...B

PS...I registered an official complaint with HC when I got my 1st license/exemption about the back dating and how we were losing time proportionally on every application with back dating...I'm glade there was more that did it too, maybe this contributed to why things changed.
Koodo's people....:woohoo:

Gmack

Hmm not sure why it's not working now. It was a pic of a printed letter from hc out lining the changes.

rmkking

Dude thanks for that! I saw this info elsewhere but count find it again. My buddy and I sent ours in at the same time, both 60g a day, mine took 3 months, his has been 7 months and not back yet.

Still haven’t got that 1000$ scrip you paid for eh?? Darn what a shame :thinking:

Jonny Lan

with a doctor signature of Nov 8th 2017 and an approval by health canada on dec 1st 2017 does my licence fall under this rule or only new licences? my expiry date is nov 8th 2018

Limeygreen

Veteran
What is written on your Authorization is what you have to go by. I had one just in February and I'm still dated to the doctors signature.

S

sourpuss

Man im confused?? If i mailed in my stuff to hc does that mean i can grow now or need to wait? Am most likely gonna wait.