What's new

pine apple really up side down cake

TheShipofFools

I bought a $0.97 box of pinnapple upside down cake at wal-mart,can of cruched pineapples in syrup,and brown sugar.I use these for stealthy medicine on the go.So I don't want them to be green or smelly,but still have the buzz.There is a recipe on the side of the box to make it a pineapple up side down cake follow the directions on making the glaze,but use half butter or margerine and half ghee(marijuana butter or cannabutter)I then used half margerine(mostly vegitable oil) and half ghee(marijuana butter or cannabutter) for the cake part too.I cut it into 12 squares,1 peice is a serving.but I make my food strong but palleteable,so you could get 16 peices out of a 13 x 9 panI wouldn't eat any less then that.

Last edited:

mybeans420

resident slackass
Veteran
no, ghee is clarified butter. made by bringing butter to a boil and evaporating the water and milk solids that are present in normal butter.

you can make canna butter with ghee but ghee is not cannabutter.

i had to double check this fact and here is a link

http://www.ayur.com/food/ghee.html

so are you making your cannabutter with ghee?

TheShipofFools

yes,I coined the phrase from a book"cooking with cannabis",the author clarified better then I did,that he was going to refer to cannabutter as ghee meaning clarified butter cooked w/cannabis.

mybeans420

resident slackass
Veteran
ok,
i just thought that point needed clarification (no pun intended:D )
just so people would know what ghee is.
i think that using the term ghee in reference to cannabutter is a little misleading, as ghee is much healthier than regular butter.
those who only eat ghee would be very upset if they were to eat ganja food they were told was made from ghee if in fact the cook was simply using the term to describe regular cannabutter.
perhaps cannaghee would be a better term.
just my opinion