What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Me messing around

bestothebest

So if you are living in The northeast, weather is very nice right now. It may get colder a bit next week, but I’m going to pop some seeds. Since the daylight is still short enough, put them outside and they will flower immediately. If I get lucky, they will take and grow big, since there is no light restriction from trees. The only problem I think is temperature, but that is where I’m hoping to get lucky. Hopefully they can flower enough before they begin reveg in the summer. Cut off the buds and let them regrow. We’ll see. I’ll keep this thread updated.

MCGold

do some research on cold frames. they are great for getting an early start and help your plant adapt to being outdoor much better than starting indoor and moving them outside for a few hours a day and even then you have to be careful that you do NOT put them in direct sunlight at first. many problems for outdoor growers that can be totally avoided with cold frames.