What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Setting up a room

I’m setting up a room and want to know what y’all think about my lighting plan. I’m going to go with 2-4x8 tables. I keep hearing about how de lights have a larger spread 4x5 or 4x6. I want to run 3 DeNova 1000w de’s down 2-4x8’s. I’m putting 12 plants per tray and am hoping to get 3 units per tray. I’ve run gravitas on light movers on 3x6’s and the best I did was 2 per tray.

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
I think you got it no problem

I think you got it no problem

i guess you are meaning 4x16 instead of two trays side by side. Just don't run the bulbs end to end and I think they will do what you are thinking. Make the plants between the lights a touch taller than the ones directly under the bulbs and they will be the biggest producers.

Latest posts

Latest posts