What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Acetone...the best solvent for cannabis, IF you can purge it...

DJWhoDunnit420

Once purged this smells exactly like the plant it came from. The sour diesel is spot on, albeit darker than I would really like, but its 4 month old outdoor trim so that's what im gonna get.

I ran some with nugs and all the nug runs were very very impressive. Best dabs ive had in a while. Im gonna have a buddy blast a few tubes for me, see what the product is like. I wanna try actually following directly behind the.butane with the 80 below dual solvent co2/acetone. He wasnt keen on putting acetone down his tube, I offered to buy him a tube, but he didnt want to do it, so I said you just do your shit with the tane, with my tube, and when its done dripping drop it in dry ice so it is ready fir the acetone. Still doesnr wanna blast the tane if in gonna run acetone after jt...my thought is the acetone will grab all the terps on a quick pass that.the butane left behind and I thinj you woukd have a HCFSE that wouldnt be diamonds and soup lol.

whereisbrianV.

All bulk supply Acetone is ISO grade, there are no factories making anything but ISO grade acetone.

We use acetone as a cosolvent in our liquid co2 extractors. It works great but will degrade seals and seats at higher concentrations.

Latest posts

Latest posts