What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ACE,s HIGH!

hoki2test

Veteran
Erdpurt Feminized

Erdpurt Feminized

I have 4 Erdpurt,They didn't like being rootbounded in the 4litre pots and two of them are trying hard to auto flower....When I repotted them into the ten litre fabric pots I trimed the bottom roots so hopefully they will grow and get a bit more bigger and stop trying to flower,Again they smell stong when stem rubbed...sort of a floral hash smell,Here is a Group shot

hoki2test

Veteran
Purple Mexican Feminized

Purple Mexican Feminized

I have 4 Purple Mexican and I think I'm the most excited about trying these first when they get there...Stem rub is a zesty hash smell...I cant wait to get Mexican EYES,Here is a Group shot,They had the biggest root mass of all the Ace Femz I'm Growing at the moment

hoki2test

Veteran
Violeta Feminized

Violeta Feminized

I have 6 Violeta,s....The stem rubs are a mix of floral berrys hash...One pheno is very loud compared to the others and there is one shorter pheno too....some have green stems and a few have very red and purple stems,Here is a Group shot

hoki2test

Veteran
Violeta Plant 3 purple stemz

Violeta Plant 3 purple stemz

This pheno has deep red and purple stems...Even the vains under the leafs are very red

Latest posts

Latest posts