What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubba Kush x PCK

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
CLASSIC INDICA HYBRID BETWEEN HASH PLANTS FROM AFGHANISTAN AND PAKISTAN

https://www.aceseeds.org/en/strains/limited-editions/bubbakushpckfem.html

Afghani/pakistani indica hybrid that will delight lovers of classic hash plants. Bred from Bubba Kush, probably the most archetypal and remarkable expression of an american afghani, with a huge impact over the last two decades, and the equally famous PCK, the pakistani that has been most widely used in the development of successful hybrids in Europe in the last decade, due to its incredible and distinctive purple and reddish colors, for its extraordinary terpene profile of forest fruits and for its excellent resistance against all types of adverse climatologies.

While PCK x ErdPurt is our most ornamental afghani/pakistani hybrid, with more PCK influence and more focused to outdoor growing in extreme cold climates, with Bubba Kush x PCK we concentrate on recreating a more consistent and powerful afghani/pakistani blend, more refined in terms of terpenes, potency and quality of the effect, with stronger Bubba Kush afghani influence, which occasionally also delivers excellent and colorful pakistani expressions.

Bubba Kush x PCK grows with good vigor, with huge leaves, thick stems and chubby afghan structure, and a moderate stretch in flowering, desirable in this type of indica strains, since it substantially improves the penetration of light through its leaves in indoor grows.

The flowering evolves forming dense and chunky buds, coated with resins and juicy terpenes, which will delight the lovers of hash plants and extractions, where the quality of the aromas, flavours and effects of the more pleasurable and better focused indicas are the priority over the yield or raw effect.

Feminized limited edition, available while stock lasts.

Type: F1 HYBRID
Format: Feminized
Sativa / Indica ratio: 100 % indica
THC: 18 %
CBD: 0.05 %
CBG: 2.1 %
Flowering indoors: 7-8 weeks
Flowering outdoors: End of September
Yield: Average
Resistance against spider mites: High
Resistance against powder mildew: Average-High
Resistance against botrytis: High
Resistance against white fly: High
Resistance against cold: High
Resistance against heat: Average-High
Latitude: 0º-47º

Genetics: Bubba Kush Katsu x Pakistan Chitral Kush elite 2002.

Structure: Beautiful indica of small/medium size and columnar growth. Good vigor, huge leaves, thick stems and chubby afghan structure, moderate stretch in flowering.

Bouquet: Primarily the refined afghani Bubba Kush terpenes, reminiscent of hash, coffee and wet compost, with a more fruity profile in the colorful Pakistani phenos.

High: Pleasant, lucid, positive and relaxing indica effect, with anxiolytic properties. Perfect to enjoy relaxed at home at the end of a cozy afternoon or at the beginning of the night.

Terpene profile: Monoterpenes: High beta-myrcene content, followed by moderate amounts of alpha-pinene, and small quantities of alpha-humelene and linalool. Sesquiterpenes: High beta-caryophyllene content, and small amounts of guaiol.

Growing Tips:

It can easily be grown indoors. Outdoors it can be grown up to latitude 47º, both in warm and cold climates.

We recommend moderate levels of nutrients for the whole cycle, average-high in the first 35 days of flowering.

Attachments

• Bubba Kush x PCK.jpg
    Bubba Kush x PCK.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 208
  • DSC05817.jpg
    DSC05817.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 201
  • DSC05852.jpg
    DSC05852.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 214
Last edited:

grandsrin

Hi HLMW
Can you give us a small smoke report about this one . I m searching an evenning strain , to relax before bed, is it a good one for That ?
By gs

ULMW

Greetings Grandsrin,
Thanks for message only now seeing it. Yes this is that night time sip and mellow type I think you are looking for.
Bubbakush katsu cut Ace has a beauty of a parent mom I believe tgat always carrys over that rich earthy coffee like aromatic bouquet which I truly live. The Purple PCK delivers a multitude of effects and a sweet Jam /Conserve kind of taste and then later reveals the hashyness of the Kush as you come to the end of your smoke. It is a great strain full of vigor and is powerful thanks to the Purple PCK holding the effects a little longer. First hits the body and you maybe wondering when the head hit is coming then it creeps on up and holds you down whilst the high creeps in to your head and you smile from ear to ear with a warm glowing body pain free and feeling very very plesant!Hope that helps & Happy growing !

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
I have one of these ladies going right now. Still very small. I will try and post pictures over the weekend. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Bubba Kush x PCK

Bubba Kush x PCK

Hello all, This little lady is starting to get going now. We had some poor weather here the last few days. Today is sunny and warm, she should have a nice growth spurt now.

I have no doubt this one will be a beautiful plant in flowering. Right now she has a 45 gallon grow bag to herself. I'm sure she will like the room. I will post up another picture in a week again. Peace :tiphat:

YukonKronic

First post! Been running a batch of Bubba Kush x PCK and noticed not much input on this thread... I have four plants to choose from. Was looking for a better yielding berry tasting one and I think I got one!😎
Actually got two colourful pheno's, one is very dark purple and looks almost black when ground up... more on her later...

The one I'm really stoked on is this one

Got them in a 42" living soil bed w/600 watts metal halide or hps (depending on point in cycle) and some Terpene style LED's (approx 210watts)supplementing... pheno in picture clones very easily has great vigour and good branching... has stunning pink and purple coloration w/a blueberry/forest fruits aroma at harvest and early tests (microwave... sacrilegious I know) had a really good sweet coffee/Bubba flavour that finished into a creamy berry aftertaste.

The effects were strong (above average) and immediate. A clearheaded rush of euphoria and relaxation that can leave you a little stunned with its onset then fades into a vaguely trippy narcotic (still not "muddy" or confusing) stone which left me smiling relaxed and interested in the world around me...
Flavour was a perfect blend of parents, stone was absolutely outasight and bag appeal wayyy off the charts around here.... can't wait for the final cut and cure in coming days and weeks!

Lol ignore the F**kn fungus gnat... hate them little bastArds. Can't wait for winter to hit so i can eradicate them from the room again...
Pic is about 4 days ago.. going to cut tomorrow or day after I think...

I'll get some pics of other purple one later... I cut her already. Early sample proved HEavily narcotic and sleep inducing as well very relaxing... I suffer from PTSD depression and anxiety so this one will get another run to evaluate her for medical use... still might chuck it in favour of the pink one😏

YukonKronic

Love to see an update on how yours is doing Lion... always enjoy seeing your greenhouse pics. Hoping to get one setup in coming years... definitely need a light dep setup this far north plus heat at either end of grow season depending on wether I try to flower anything more than 8 weeks... which I will.
I'm definitely more of a sativa guy just thought I would see how I like homegrown hash plants and hybrids as I only have experience with these from a commercial perspective and it's NOT exactly a Mecca of well grown herbs way up here in the land of midnight sun..

I tried out auto Malawi x northern lights this year and they LOVE that long sunshine it's just still been cold (15C) and cloudy for half the day until July when we start getting over 20 thru the day. Next year I'll start them under lights w/better attention to water and food and keep em in a greenhouse so they get bigger than 30 inches... lol I digress. This threads about BK x PCK sooooo....

PICS EVERYONE. Throw down some observations and let's see what's in these seeds.. so far I'm at about 50/50 on green or colourful phenos but I only popped 6 beans 1 didn't make it out the dirt and I killed another on transplant :moon:
I plan making some crosses once I finish selecting and "dialing in" curious to see how she breeds... I'm expecting fairly homogeneous results given the stability of both parents in this cross.

YukonKronic

Hey Grandsrin you will probably find something just about perfect for sleepy time weed.. I suffer from a LOT of insomnia (PTSD depression and anxiety ☹️) and I found a very dark purple pheno that is relaxing like putting head to pillow with every toke. She didn't yield well but I screwed about w/defoliation and don't think she liked it. Running her again now to better evaluate but I'll post up some pics and a little grow/smoke report on her in coming days.. I will say that I'm already saving the few early nugs of her for bedtime... tastes like an evening coffee but makes your eyes heaaavvyyy and cares melt away.

YukonKronic

I'm thinking I should start trying weekly (maybe bimonthly?) updates on the two phenos I'm running again... they barely got time to root and start strong veg before I flipped them again so structure will not be their "natural" shape but we can get idea how they progress as they flower...

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi YukonKronic :)

Congrats on the harvest of your Bubba Kush x PCKs.

Thanks for sharing your first approach to this new limited edition, we indeed need more feedback about this hashplant indica F1 hybrid.

Glad you are satisfied so far with their ease of growing, fast flowering, refined hashplant indica traits, exotic colors, resin production, bag appeal, for its coffee/forest fruits terpenes, and most importantly, for their desirable relaxing and sleep inducing effects suitable for your medical needs.

I also love when an indica hashplant surprise me with incensey aromas in the air, this comes from the Bubba mother, it can show it mainly in outcrosses. I also found incensey aromas in indicas like Deep Chunk, so the incense trait is not only related to Haze and sativa strains.

Looking forward to hear your opinion after proper drying and curing process and also about your second run with the clones of your favorite parental plants from this strain.

YukonKronic

Hey thanx Dubi, was a real pleasure to grow. Very low maintenance and took any curveballs in stride easily.. here's a drybud shot of the darker pheno I had been smoking on early and using for sleep meds..
Smoke has a robust hashy quality to it.. taste is a dark hashy berry coffee flavour. Very relaxing and sleep inducing.

Here's a monstercropped (on purpose... yea... that:moon:) clone of above pheno... I think she might be a little more Pakistani influenced just judging by her leggier branching but I'm just guessing really.

And here is the higher yielding (last time) pink pheno

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Greetings Grandsrin,
Thanks for message only now seeing it. Yes this is that night time sip and mellow type I think you are looking for.
Bubbakush katsu cut Ace has a beauty of a parent mom I believe tgat always carrys over that rich earthy coffee like aromatic bouquet which I truly live. The Purple PCK delivers a multitude of effects and a sweet Jam /Conserve kind of taste and then later reveals the hashyness of the Kush as you come to the end of your smoke. It is a great strain full of vigor and is powerful thanks to the Purple PCK holding the effects a little longer. First hits the body and you maybe wondering when the head hit is coming then it creeps on up and holds you down whilst the high creeps in to your head and you smile from ear to ear with a warm glowing body pain free and feeling very very plesant!Hope that helps & Happy growing !

Hi ULMW!

Sorry, i think i missed to reply your smoke report.
I know you are a great fan of our Bubba Kush hybrids, glad to hear you have also enjoyed this Kush combo ;)
Thanks for sharing your experience with us! :huggg:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi YukonKronic,

Glad it worked well for your medical needs :)
Did you finally make another round with her ?
Hope the first batch lasted enough to be evaluated through the curing process ;)