What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nectar for the gods soil and nutes.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
For example what the USA or Europe defines as organic is different. Which of the two is the 'real' organic in your view? Standards vary world wide.

off-topic...BUT... i luv mango's and the best tasting mangoes are from Haiti- and only available for a short time in may/june..

the label says 'organically grown' in Haiti.... i wonder what their standards are??

h.h.

Veteran
off-topic...BUT... i luv mango's and the best tasting mangoes are from Haiti- and only available for a short time in may/june..

the label says 'organically grown' in Haiti.... i wonder what their standards are??

If they're being sold in the U.S. and labeled "organic" they should meet the minimum. Hard to say how good enforcement is that far away.
With that said, all I can say is "Sonny Perdue".
"We're finally on our own."

~star~crash~

we mostly get sh*t produce in my area ...really crappy overpriced fruits and veggies ... you literally have 2 grow ur own for tastes ...one day i want my own grape arbors and fruit trees ...

Last edited: