What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Alchemist Resource blog site

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Alchemist Resource is now open for public view at:

http://thealchemistresource.thealchemistresource.com/2017/08/welcome-to-alchemist-resource.html

Whoop, whoop, awhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!1 Lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu!!!!!!!!!1

Here is the opening post:

Welcome to our new site, from us'n original three original founders of Skunk Pharm Research, Carla, aka Eloquentsolution, Pharmer Joe aka Joe, and Graywolf aka JD!

Times change, as do needs, so this will not be a duplication of the postings from our previous site, though some of the same technical data will be covered, but a fresh look at what's appropriate today for the needs of the readership we wish to attract.

As we still covet eventually having a self supporting site that doesn't pass costs on to the readership, expect to see some advertizing on the new site, especially where the advertisers are solid and offer discounts or special favors to our readership.

We are a public information firm and sell no cannabis products, nor cannabis bling.

While we'll throw in some history for perspective, our focus will be current and emerging technology, in support of kindred spirits ranging from ingénue medical cannabis patients, to commercial processors. A little something for everyone........

Because the three of us aren't smart enough by ourselves, despite our good intent and charming personalities, we will also cultivate guest authors in their areas of expertise.

Most importantly, we will use what we've learned from the first experience, in our endeavor to make this even better than our original offering.

Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
neither link is working for me, im using opera browser..... wasup i wana seeee it :D

Old Gold

Pharmer Joe posted a link on his Instagram. It doesn't work when i make it a hyperlink, but it does work when I manually type it into the URL. Ignore the space:

thealchemistresource.thealchemistresource.com/?m=1

Last edited:
B

bigganjabud

The Alchemist Resource is now open for public view at:

https://thealchemistresource.thealchemistresource.com/2017/08/welcome-to-alchemist-resource.html

Whoop, whoop, awhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!1 Lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu!!!!!!!!!1

Here is the opening post:

Welcome to our new site, from us'n original three original founders of Skunk Pharm Research, Carla, aka Eloquentsolution, Pharmer Joe aka Joe, and Graywolf aka JD!

Times change, as do needs, so this will not be a duplication of the postings from our previous site, though some of the same technical data will be covered, but a fresh look at what's appropriate today for the needs of the readership we wish to attract.

As we still covet eventually having a self supporting site that doesn't pass costs on to the readership, expect to see some advertizing on the new site, especially where the advertisers are solid and offer discounts or special favors to our readership.

We are a public information firm and sell no cannabis products, nor cannabis bling.

While we'll throw in some history for perspective, our focus will be current and emerging technology, in support of kindred spirits ranging from ingénue medical cannabis patients, to commercial processors. A little something for everyone........

Because the three of us aren't smart enough by ourselves, despite our good intent and charming personalities, we will also cultivate guest authors in their areas of expertise.

Most importantly, we will use what we've learned from the first experience, in our endeavor to make this even better than our original offering.

Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!1

GW OR JD OR WHATEVER YOU WANT ME TO CALL YOU

YOU ARE LEGENDARY AND YA KNOWS I GOT MAAAAAAAAAAAAD LOVE FOR YOUR SKILLS

NAMESTAE

Imma drop you an email just waiting for a solvent delivery bro

Ya link ain't working tho brother

oldchuck

Veteran
Excellent news, Gray Wolf. May your tenure be long and fruitful.

Added: Except the link doesn't work.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the good reception ya'll!

I'll have to seek Joe's technical assistance on the link, as it works from here.

WaterFarmFan

Veteran
Take the "s" out of https and it should work for you.

Icmag, in an effort to give the appearance of a more secure environment, puts a https in front of every outbound link. All you have to do is click on the link and manually delete the 's' from the beginning of the link as stated above.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Congrats on getting the new site launched!!! I am browsing all of the pages now!!!

As you can see by the numbering system, there are a lot of blanks to be filled in, but everyone involved put as much time in it as was available. Way more to come!!

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Sure would love to see you guys do a thing on DIY Thin Layer Chromatography. I am ordering the materials now and reading up but you guys do such a great job of explaining everything so nice and clear.

And, I think people are becoming more interested in "dosing" and knowing exactly how much of what canabanoid they are consuming.

Good luck with the new site.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
https://thealchemistresource.thealchemistresource.com/2017/08/welcome-to-alchemist-resource.html

Here, use this one. You'll have to cut and paste it in your browser. Like someone said, the forum doesn't allow unsecured links.

EDIT: Damn, can't get around it. LOL You'll just have to delete the "s" in https://

welcome-to-alchemist-resource.html

ic

Last edited: