What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Finding weed in Hawaii

THC Ministry :) ... thats all i can say :)

on the big I look for a dude who travels around with a gallon sized bag of seeds... i got some incredible shit form him ! (cambodian x mighty mite , mtf x thai, burmese, etc etc)

i posted a thread somewhere else on this site a month or so ago, before i knew this thread existed.... about Rombase adn Fern Forest seeds.

Waipio (i dont think that spelling is right) there are some awesome folks, be kind :)

fugasik

hello anyone know were to buy some buds on oahu? waikiki area?
i am actualy one day here and will stay for a month
and need to smoke :tiphat:

Hey all, so check it, go to the RAINY side of any island...
Beaches, surf beaches, nude beaches,natural grocery stores, Swap meets/markets look for natural types vending glass/incense/art
Plenty, I mean plenty of ganja people in hawaii... jus use common sense, intuition and if they look like they smoke then you get one good chance. Irie! should have plenty right now!

Feb2006er

in Waikiki you will probably only find guys selling grams. wear a Bob Marley shirt and wander around looking for stoner type people.

solarz

There will be a ton of people selling off of Kuhio and along the beach. The best place to score is in the North Shore area...it is a lot more "local" and the L.E. seem to be more lax there. Good luck.

solarz

T

Tr33

I can't believe that ICMAG let someone name a person and location where once can buy herb in Hawaii.

That's so fucking rude to name a person and put them in the light to get busted.

It's just so wrong, how would you all feel if someone posted your name and
address of your grow and told the whole world that you sold weed?

Fucking losers.

Just go hang out around kumoniwannalaya bay and look for a surfer named Greg B.

He wears this funky tiki idol and has been [almost] dying to get rid of it.

pic8_lg.jpg

lol I wonder how many picked up on the gregg brady shout out.

Don Ho singing tiny bubbles and shit.The black widow. Damn havnt thought about the brady bunch in years.good times

designer

When I am on the Big Island I go to Kona Beach. Ask a skateboarder. He will get what you want and come back for the dough. $40 a quarter.

On Oahu you go to the Swap Meet near Pearl Harbor. Go to one of the many head shop booths and ask them. Be prepared to pay high to these guys.

webehigh dot com helps a bit

anonnoats

Be careful in Kona. I was there this last summer and was along Ali'i looking to grab something downtown. One local kine dude was super pushy and weird so I just walked away from him and grabbed from a bartender I met later. Anyways, on my way back down the street I saw some haole tourist getting busted by the same guy. Had to of been an undercover or something. I think they got a lot of state funding to come down on growers and dealers there, maybe they're bored and starting to bust tourists too.

R

rushchaser

Anyone on Oahu have any current input on this subject? Visiting in the near future, and would like some meds!

whatever you do, don't buy from local young males sitting on bridges or you'll soon learn what the pharse "like beef?" really means..........

oldhaole

Veteran
Oahu has more than a million people on a 500+ sq miles. There you will pay big bucks for imported schwag. Its who you know over there. Any you don't know anybody. Take your own.

You may find something sold to you that is not weed. Be careful.

Oahu is Hawaii's armpit. Have a great trip.

If you dont know anyone over there, best bet is to GET OUT OF WAIKIKI(SOUTH SIDE) and head to the North shore/Haleiwa side.
buy some real surf shorts(lol) and head to the beach where plenty ganja people hangout.

TheFlyinHaWyn!

alright, i am from here, raised here and live here.

if you look like a tourist, you will pay through the ass.

i would avoid the beaches unless you are from the beach and know how to act accordingly, as you will not fit in if you don't know how to act.

for the lay person, i would say your best bet at finding the crip on any of the islands you go is to go to any type of bar or resturant and bar that serves alcohol...target someone serving you...a lot of those dudes drink and smoke as there are usually no drug tests for waiting/bartending type jobs...don't come straight out and ask...wait a little, guage the situation, then ultimately you will have to make your move...8 times out of 10 if the person doesn't have, he will know someone in the area that does and will hook u up most likely...also, very important...don't ask during rush hour...be polite...if they say no, then just make up something about being from cali...don't be a dick...leave a nice tip!

Top of the end prices that even locals have to pay can range from $100-$150 for a quarter, but remember you guys are tourists, so you will probably get a lighter bag...all in all, if you can afford to come here, you probably can afford a $150 sack...so just expect it...and it might not be the chronic, but at least you are smoking in paradise :)

you would be surprised by how many donkeys i see getting ripped off at the beach!

other than that....good luck to you guys...i don't think you will ever taste my stuff unless you know someone as it never usually leaves the circle :D and i am super wary of new people when it comes to this....but luckily i am done by way of fungus gnats at the moment, so even i am not able to smoke my shit at the present time lol

aloha and good luck on your search!