What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Reputable MI Clone Vendors ?!? :-)

TerpeneTom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey,

Anyone aware of or can vouch for clone vendors here in MI ?!? I'm quite sick of popping seeds and not being able to guarantee reliable quality for friends and family

:tiphat:

P.S. I have all legal documents.

Last edited:

HqFarms

That's part of the game brotha. Grabbing cuts from outside sources can really fuck you more than popping seeds. Before this whole med/ rec shit there were no clone vendors and it seemed there were less issues going on. You really never know what people sprayed on some cuts just to make some cash

D3pthCharg3

I second Genotype, all the stuff I've personally gotten from them over the years was clean and legit. Well over a dozen of their selections I tried.

TerpeneTom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Has anyone got cuts via craigslist? How in the hell do you know if it's legit...

GranolaCornhola

Anyone tried ********* Michigan?

I've only heard of one guy trying to screw people on there, goes by Florida sunshine genetics or some similar BS.