What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Early Bubba Hash - limited edition

Koondense

Veteran
Judging from that chunky cola, I think a few kilos are possible :)
How smelly is this hybrid, in general?

Biosynthesis

Veteran
Wondering, as they mention Ornamental in the description, although on second reading of description, it seems they are referring to the colors some get in the fall.

Bumbatar

Looks like Ace is releasing a lot of early flowering hybrids for spring planting season to encourage people to grow in colder climate, it a good marketing strategy.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
What kinds of yields are you getting from seed plants? Is a kilo possible?

Hi Biosynthesis,

Early Bubba Hash is a very good yielding afghani hashplant, indeed the tests at the farm during past season demonstrated that Early Bubba Hash was the most consistent pure indica in terms of quality and quantity, great outdoor resistance too.

The problem to achieve very high yields with this type of pure afghani is that they start to flower very early, so you must start them quite early in the season so they have enough veg time to later produce the high yields you are looking for.

If you are looking for very high yields it's better to choose sativa/indica F1s like Malawi x PCK, or highly worked sativa hybrids like Panama x Bangi Haze, etc ...
Plant them directly in soil early in the season so they have at least 3 months of growing, providing them good cares, proper light intensity, etc ... and they will reward you easily with yields over 1 kilo, as you have experienced in the past.

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
Early Bubba Hashplant at its 9.5 week chop under 11/13:
picture.php

Both plants smell like a much better version of Bubba Kush (dank, burning rubber, fuel, earth, coffee) but blackberry-fruity and more earth/coffee than I am used to from Bubba. One is slightly more Bubba smelling and the other is a bit more berry-ish, more purple. I would call this a better version of bubba in every regard. Better smell, flavor, stone is more rounded, less sleep inducing (though still pretty couchlocky).:tiphat:

Zitz

Early Bubba Hashplant at its 9.5 week chop under 11/13:
View Image

Both plants smell like a much better version of Bubba Kush (dank, burning rubber, fuel, earth, coffee) but blackberry-fruity and more earth/coffee than I am used to from Bubba. One is slightly more Bubba smelling and the other is a bit more berry-ish, more purple. I would call this a better version of bubba in every regard. Better smell, flavor, stone is more rounded, less sleep inducing (though still pretty couchlocky).:tiphat:

Lovely plant, did it get those colors at low temps? (Im guessing its indoors).
Do you usually flower hashplants on a 11/13 schedule? Or do you just have some tropical stuff going hehe.

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
Lovely plant, did it get those colors at low temps? (Im guessing its indoors).
Do you usually flower hashplants on a 11/13 schedule? Or do you just have some tropical stuff going hehe.

Indoor plants with relatively mild night time temps (16-18C). I run perpetual, so I've run 11/13 for about 10 years straight now.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Early Bubba Hash maturing outdoors in early September.

Attachments

• Early Bubba Hash finishing early September.jpg
    Early Bubba Hash finishing early September.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 23
  • Early Bubba Hash finishing early September2.jpg
    Early Bubba Hash finishing early September2.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 23
  • Early Bubba Hash finishing early September3.jpg
    Early Bubba Hash finishing early September3.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 23
  • Early Bubba Hash cola maturing early September.jpg
    Early Bubba Hash cola maturing early September.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 23

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Both plants smell like a much better version of Bubba Kush (dank, burning rubber, fuel, earth, coffee) but blackberry-fruity and more earth/coffee than I am used to from Bubba. One is slightly more Bubba smelling and the other is a bit more berry-ish, more purple. I would call this a better version of bubba in every regard. Better smell, flavor, stone is more rounded, less sleep inducing (though still pretty couchlocky).:tiphat:[/quote]

This was a beautiful plant, strong stem, very columnar structure. It developed an earthy and pungent black coffee aroma in flower. I really loved the fall colors that came on later in flower...flowering was not very early though, I guess she went about 9-10 weeks. Buds were very compact and didn't develop much size at all.

Almost nothing in the head which is backed up by Dubi's testing which showed very low THC, high CBD. Taste is earthy and effect is relaxing. It was fun to grow for the ornamental aspect but not sure I would run her again anytime soon with so many other interesting genetics to explore.

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran

This was a beautiful plant, strong stem, very columnar structure. It developed an earthy and pungent black coffee aroma in flower. I really loved the fall colors that came on later in flower...flowering was not very early though, I guess she went about 9-10 weeks. Buds were very compact and didn't develop much size at all.

Almost nothing in the head which is backed up by Dubi's testing which showed very low THC, high CBD. Taste is earthy and effect is relaxing. It was fun to grow for the ornamental aspect but not sure I would run her again anytime soon with so many other interesting genetics to explore.[/quote]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][URL="https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=74930&pictureid=1793243"] [/FONT][/URL][/FONT]

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran

Almost nothing in the head which is backed up by Dubi's testing which showed very low THC, high CBD. Taste is earthy and effect is relaxing. It was fun to grow for the ornamental aspect but not sure I would run her again anytime soon with so many other interesting genetics to explore.

Hi TexasTea,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with Early Bubba Hash.

I'm glad you have enjoyed with its refined coffee, earthy, hashy terpenes, mixed with blackberry pie.
Both Bubba Kush and ErdPurt are remarkable for their hashy/coffee aromas, the forest fruit aromas come from ErdPurt.

Early Bubba Hash has a low THC content (3-4.5 %), and a quite high CBD content (10-13.5%), with a THC:CBD ratio of 1:3, therefore the effect doesn't have the THC rush of the high THC/low CBD strains.

We consider her as an outdoor CBD rich version of Bubba Hash, indeed we were very surprised that despite of being a non stabilized polyhybrid, her low THC/high CBD chemotype is uniform between all the plants.

The early flowering traits of Early Bubba Hash are more noticiable when she's grown outdoors with long veg times, the ErdPurt influence in the cross makes that many plants start to flower very early in the season, producing an earlier harvest than with Bubba Hash, which is a really rich THC/low CBD indica.

Early Bubba Hash can be a very good yielding indica when grown outdoors with longer veg times. In fact, she has been one of the best yielding indicas in the test field for the last 2 years.

Early Bubba Hash is highly recommended for those in search of rich CBD outdoor afghanis.
We are very glad to have found a line as CBD source, different to the more typicals Cannatonic rich CBD strains, where most of the current rich CBD strains are derived from.

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Early Bubba Hash 2017 outdoor season

Early Bubba Hash 2017 outdoor season

Early Bubba Hash 2017 outdoor season, pics taken on 11th September.

Attachments

• sept11 072.jpg
    sept11 072.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 18
  • sept11 412.jpg
    sept11 412.jpg
    279.8 KB · Views: 17
  • sept11 421.jpg
    sept11 421.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 21
  • sept11 408.jpg
    sept11 408.jpg
    236.7 KB · Views: 19
  • sept11 126.jpg
    sept11 126.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 18
  • sept11 373.jpg
    sept11 373.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 15
  • sept11 394.jpg
    sept11 394.jpg
    242.9 KB · Views: 18
  • sept11 077.jpg
    sept11 077.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 16
  • sept11 415.jpg
    sept11 415.jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 22

MaryMaven

These really are beautiful, amazingly sturdy girls!! I couldn't believe the size of the stems straight out of the seeds! And the aroma coming from these little girls already is delicious!

picture.php

picture.php

The two in front are 6 days behind the ones in back and are catching up fast!

picture.php

Again, thank you Ace seeds, for such robust, healthy genetics!! :)

MaryMaven

Beautiful girls Mary. How old are they on the pics?

:) Thank you.

The larger 2 are 18 days since breaking the surface. The smaller two are 12 days since sprouting.

I think they would be a lot taller/fuller but I had the lights too close for a little while without realizing it (LEDs so no burn) and they were really stacking tight. Raised the lights a few inches and they've been really looking happy.

I also tend to go heavy on the N in my soil mix - I'm getting better at backing off but still not there yet. When they get transplanted again I will probably cut my mix with a bit more plain Pro-mix hp...live and learn... :)

I could just sit and look at these little girls all day. *sigh* They're so purty... :)

Latest posts

Latest posts