What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hawaiian Sativa Grow ( Federation Seed Co. )

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Today i extra moved out my favorite Plant out of the Tent to get better Pictures. She is the smallest out of all Plants, she was only topped one time. The other Plants are topped 3 or more times cause they easily reached the Top of my Tent (2m).
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

3rd-3yed

Veteran
Sure the leaves remind me old schools mexicans pics I saw, hope Vermontman will give his 2 cents on it.

Beautiful pure sativa look on your girls ! Good job !

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Sure the leaves remind me old schools mexicans pics I saw, hope Vermontman will give his 2 cents on it.

Yes that would be nice to know, im pretty new to sativa plants and never growed a mexican strain. Only browsed the Mexican Landrace Threads etc.
Thank you for your feedback!:tiphat:

JACKBAYBEH

Really nice looking plants Pineapple!
Way to grow bro! Are they putting off any kind of stink yet?
Suppose to smell lemony iirc.
How many males did you end up with?

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Really nice looking plants Pineapple!
Way to grow bro! Are they putting off any kind of stink yet?
Suppose to smell lemony iirc.
How many males did you end up with?

Hello Jack, thank you! :)

Yes all of the Plants having this great Lemony citrus smell. Have you ever smoked Jacks Cleaner? The smell is 1:1 the same so far for me! Never smoked Dutch Flowers Lemon Thai, but i wouldn't wonder when they have a very similar smell. The DF's Lemon Thai seems to have a bit of Indica genes from what i've seen on Pictures, but can see a few similarities to my plants. I was ending up with 7 females and 6 males.

JACKBAYBEH

7 fem 6 male. Great! Plenty of pollen to make F2's!:biggrin:
Yeah, I have smoked the JC cut back 8-9 years ago. I also used to grow a heavy JC leaning pheno of Sub's JTR. A buddy in my circle grows the JC BX Sub put out as well. So, I'm familiar with that JC lemon smell. I enjoy that lemony goodness, no doubt. Still got a few beans left of Elites LemonThai F2 Sativa dom. It was lemony but not like the JC genetics I've had. Really good smoke though. And lends itself well to outcrosses IMHO.
That Hawaiian should be really awesome in effect. I've always read that it is really up, head soaring, and euphoric. Great social herb.
Can't wait to see you bring in the harvest brother. :tiphat:

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
7 fem 6 male. Great! Plenty of pollen to make F2's!:biggrin:
Yeah, I have smoked the JC cut back 8-9 years ago. I also used to grow a heavy JC leaning pheno of Sub's JTR. A buddy in my circle grows the JC BX Sub put out as well. So, I'm familiar with that JC lemon smell. I enjoy that lemony goodness, no doubt. Still got a few beans left of Elites LemonThai F2 Sativa dom. It was lemony but not like the JC genetics I've had. Really good smoke though. And lends itself well to outcrosses IMHO.
That Hawaiian should be really awesome in effect. I've always read that it is really up, head soaring, and euphoric. Great social herb.
Can't wait to see you bring in the harvest brother. :tiphat:

Yes it's a good amount of males to make a few Seeds, but don't know if i would call it F2ing, think it was heavy worked for many many generations and already have the Status of a IBL. You have smoked the original JC cut, right? I smoked a JC2 cut from my local Cloneshop, also enjoyed that extreme smell. My Nose was burning from smelling this JC2. :biggrin: Think the Hawaiian will change to the End to a more complex smell, but my first thougt was, Jacks Cleaner?
So yeah, we will see how they end up, im highly motivated this round. :hotbounce

JACKBAYBEH

You are correct. My bad! I suppose the Hawaiian is an IBL.
In that case F2 isn't the proper terminology. Thanks for bringing that
to my attention. :tiphat:

west-eu

looks really nice pineapple man :tiphat:

they look similar to some mexican i grew

i wanted this since a long time ago when emery had is biz as well as there jamaïcain and the celestial . but no dollars in my pockets in that time. glad to see someone doing them
they should be pretty old

this was there description :

Hawaiian Sativa is a pure Sativa (originating from the big Island of Hawaii and found in abundance not far from Mauna Kea.) that's been bred and stabilized for more than 20 years on Vancouver Island.

Sugary with crystal, it has a very distinct citrus odor and flavor that's easy to smoke for patients with breathing problems. Tall vigorous growth with few branches, very cactus shaped. This Sativa is a favorite amongst patients for its energetic and up high with increased alertness.

Height: 8 feet
Flowering time: 10-12 weeks
Yield: 8 oz full size. 3/4oz in a 2 gal pot
Harvest outdoor: Nov 1 to forever

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
You are correct. My bad! I suppose the Hawaiian is an IBL.
In that case F2 isn't the proper terminology. Thanks for bringing that
to my attention. :tiphat:

No Problemo! :tiphat: :biggrin:

looks really nice pineapple man :tiphat:

they look similar to some mexican i grew

i wanted this since a long time ago when emery had is biz as well as there jamaïcain and the celestial . but no dollars in my pockets in that time. glad to see someone doing them
they should be pretty old

this was there description :

Hawaiian Sativa is a pure Sativa (originating from the big Island of Hawaii and found in abundance not far from Mauna Kea.) that's been bred and stabilized for more than 20 years on Vancouver Island.

Sugary with crystal, it has a very distinct citrus odor and flavor that's easy to smoke for patients with breathing problems. Tall vigorous growth with few branches, very cactus shaped. This Sativa is a favorite amongst patients for its energetic and up high with increased alertness.

Height: 8 feet
Flowering time: 10-12 weeks
Yield: 8 oz full size. 3/4oz in a 2 gal pot
Harvest outdoor: Nov 1 to forever

Yeah, i also really think that the fast flowering comes from Mexican genes and the citrus smell maybe from Thai/Laos Plants?! Whatever it is, it grows and smells nice so far. :)

west-eu

hey pineappleman
when you'll do this cross:
Colombian Gold 1972 x Hawaiian Sativa
Copalita Oaxaca x Hawaiian Sativa
Jaggen x Hawaiian Sativa

please don't forgot to buzz me i'll take u some man no prob

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
hey pineappleman
when you'll do this cross:
Colombian Gold 1972 x Hawaiian Sativa
Copalita Oaxaca x Hawaiian Sativa
Jaggen x Hawaiian Sativa

please don't forgot to buzz me i'll take u some man no prob

Hey, the Colombian and Copalita must be selected at first. Im not sure about the Copalita, maybe to wild (lot of hermies)and unworked for my little growing area. For Jaggen,SPG, Sweet Skunk etc. i only need to go to the Shop and buy them. Plan to take a bit of my Harvest and buy a new Grow Tent. Than i can take a few Cuts and dusting them all with a few Hawaiian males. Im a big fruit fan, so my focus will lay on fruity crosses. There is a Somango Cut which i really liked in the Past, maybe not the strongest, but liked the structure and the smell very much. So yeah, wanna make those crosses available for interested people. Im not interested in money, so i will make those crosses available over seedbay or a other place. :)

vermontman

Today i extra moved out my favorite Plant out of the Tent to get better Pictures. She is the smallest out of all Plants, she was only topped one time. The other Plants are topped 3 or more times cause they easily reached the Top of my Tent (2m).
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image

SHE'S GOING TO BE A FATTY!!! LOL
Doing great man! By the way clones of her flower about 1 to 2 weeks faster and are shorter.

vermontman

HEY MAN!
I always thought there was a Mexican influence in some Hawaiian strains, along with a lot of Asian influences Back in 1975 I think it was? I got a hold of some Maui Wowi and it looked exactly like Cambodian and had the sweet smell of minty pine forest, man that was nice herb. Also had another that came in the same time that was just like Juicy fruit gum it made your mouth water on the exhale.
cambodian_sativa_70s[1].jpg

Attachments

• cambodian_sativa_70s[1].jpg
    cambodian_sativa_70s[1].jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 24