What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UK outdoor growers 2015

harold

Spring is almost here,
its my favourite time of the year,
when the flowers push up in tiers,
and the birds begin to cheer,
what wonderful songs I hear,
so don't forget your gear,
join along and don't be queer!

:tiphat:

Attachments

• Big Bang 1:2
    Big Bang 1:2
    67.5 KB · Views: 36

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Nice one Harold..

I suppose I'll start with that age old question of what hybrids, autos or purebred varietals UK peeps are thinking of this season..

Personally I'm torn between sprouting some of the vast amount of OD genetics that I have built up over the years or go for something new... Wish I had more space and time..

Dank Demon

Growing herb is a way of life!
Veteran
Shame the missus has banned me from growing in the back garden again due to the smells lol. Might try looking at a proper gorilla grow in the near future in the trees up high :)

harold

mine are going out early may :) but if you want to post pics of some of your favourite plants, to keep us warm until spring? please feel free.

potty1

This year is gonna be good! :plant grow:
I can feel it!
My seed collection is primed and ready for action.
I've shelved the usual p.marocs etc for the uk's home breeders this year. :thank you:
Still got a lot of holes to dig but ill get there.

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey everyone,

Looking forward to seeing everyone's outdoor adventures this year
Was out at the weekend looking at a few new spots

Thanks
GA

ForTheLove

Veteran
All very inspiring for us uk heads. Loves the past threads Harold, buddymate & Co. Really wanta get my o/d on this yr.
I'm looking at popping afew auto's outside some wheres and see what comes of it.

PLR&£ All

sirstonealot

Hey All

What's everyone growing this year?

I'm hoping to do some breeding, have done the past 2 years now and it's really satisfying!

Hope to see some old faces come out of the woodwork :)

I'm going to be making some feminized mighty freeze for OD!

Peace S.S

MJBadger

Veteran
Missed this , been away for a while coz my PC fried . Lost a huge amount of pics & it`s taken me a few weeks for a new PC .

I actually started a 2015 thread posted it then found this link ..

Stay safe all & have a great season with a good harvest .

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Thanks potty, threw my head in a few forums last week but my foil mouth got me in trouble, and banned now I think I have a few enemies,..im genna try keep it stoom from now on,..

Latest posts

Latest posts