What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

best clones in Vienna?

MostWantedGens

Guys to be honest: FF has the best qualities and quantities (roots like fuck), Hanf & Hanf has the most stabile genetics (ak47, white satin) and bunte Hund has the most exotic and precious genetics like the pre 98 Chronic on which even simon from serious seeds was envy… <---> dat the truth!

I speak about this pre 98 Chronic.

Shiva95

I speak about this pre 98 Chronic.

Same question....please Austrian friends......where we can find this pré98 Chronic in Vienne ? I don't find the adress of the shop on their webside....the bunte hund....

I will go in Austria for summers holidays.....I take all advises !

Thanks a lot !

maulwurst

Same question....please Austrian friends......where we can find this pré98 Chronic in Vienne ? I don't find the adress of the shop on their webside....the bunte hund....

I will go in Austria for summers holidays.....I take all advises !

Thanks a lot !

Well Apparantly at Hanf& Hanf, allthough I'm not sure, I got some chronic Stecklinge from them right now, and they look great! They have two shops one on the outskirts of Vienna and one right in the City. A quick google search will help you :)

any blumen per lumen experience?

I tried their white russian, chronic and sensi star. not the best selection.

Thier super skunk was ok, not amazing Allthough I'm not sure if that was just me being a newb or not but still I couldn't really complain, there are honestly Sooooo many shops selling stecklinge in Vienna! Not sure which is "the best" I always hear different things from different people.
Personally I think I'm going to try out steckit soon because they are pure Organic growers which I think is pretty awesome.

there is also stamm-baum (dotat) located in a sidestreet of the outer Mariahilfer Straße in 15th district which i can recommend. They have stuff like Hessin and Critical+ but mostly exotic strains like Amnesia Mac Ganja, Krystallica, South African Kwazulu and more.

Personal is very friendly and cares about you a lot. Prices are also good, so are the genetics from what i have seen so far.

maulwurst

There are loads of shops Vienna is a great place most people who work in them are pretty friendly :) but I heard stammbaum was a cool place :)

Last edited:

Shiva95

Yop ! :tiphat:

Maulwurst and fluffybolloks....many thanks for your reply ! It really help me !

Hum...a poor question again....Do you think they can sell clones to tourists who speak english with a french accent ? :) and about police and custom....Do you know how many clones you can have in your bag ? If there a quantity of clones.....police can catch you or is free and peacefull ?

See you ! :tiphat: and thanks again ! Nice country....with a lot of amazing things to do ! :tiphat:

maulwurst

Yop ! :tiphat:

Maulwurst and fluffybolloks....many thanks for your reply ! It really help me !

Hum...a poor question again....Do you think they can sell clones to tourists who speak english with a french accent ? :) and about police and custom....Do you know how many clones you can have in your bag ? If there a quantity of clones.....police can catch you or is free and peacefull ?

See you !
and thanks again ! Nice country....with a lot of amazing things to do !

Hey, Yeah I'm sure they will sell you clones regardless of your accent as for how well the people speak english it will probably depend on the seller, you can buy as many clones as you want I see people ordering hundreds after all nobody is growing them for the flowers it's all just for "ornamental or their air quality improving qualities." The shops just recently won a legal battle with the state which said it was perfectly legal to sell the plants for that purpose, I've often heard stories about the police watching certain shops although there I'm really not sure how true that is stoners tend to get a bit paranoid sometimes. As for transporting them I really can't tell you what that is like but I often saw lots of czech (before clones became legal there) and hungarian people coming over for clones. I guess it's really luck depandant and depends on what you look like and where you're driving but there I really can't help you .:tiphat:

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
Wow, they have some really nice cuttings available in Wien.. I didn't know it was so open there, that's very cool :)

I am in Netherlands, so it is a little far to drive (hehe like 10 hours) but even so, some of the strains look very tempting :)

cheers
j

Last edited:
N

NewAgeGenetics

yes, there are some good ones what worth to grow, but also a lots of crap under good names (bad selection). You need to grow a lot to find a few keepers.
Wow, they have some really nice cuttings available in Wien.. I didn't know it was so open there, that's very cool :)

I am in Netherlands, so it is a little far to drive (hehe like 10 hours) but even so, some of the strains look very tempting :)

cheers
j

fonzee

Weed Cannasaur
Veteran
I got some of the FF cuts covered in my latest Grow log.
My favorites are SSSDH, Flav, LUI and Kosher Kush.
I did not like their Amnesia, Super Lemon Haze, Querkle and Rhöner Dröhner.

I got only one cut from Bunte Hund, Dr. Who and it is pure crap.

Anyone knows which SSSDH cut they offer in Flowery Fields?

Manivelle

Veteran
hi fonzee
why did you not like the Rhöner Dröhner please ? could give me info about it please ?
thank you

fonzee

Weed Cannasaur
Veteran
hi fonzee
why did you not like the Rhöner Dröhner please ? could give me info about it please ?
thank you
I didn't like it. Growths wise it was tall and low yielding, the taste was quite bad and the high was weak and boring.

Manivelle

Veteran
is it just because you are more an indica lover ? do you know what is the genetic of the droner ? i can't find information.

i wanted to know if someone could give me info about the shaman from flowery fields ?

fonzee

Weed Cannasaur
Veteran
is it just because you are more an indica lover ? do you know what is the genetic of the droner ? i can't find information.

i wanted to know if someone could give me info about the shaman from flowery fields ?
No, this is surely not the reason. And no, I don't know the lineage.