What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post your pipes!

krypt

[/ATTACH]

Smoking pipe Shot 4.20 is a combination of chillum, a classic pipe with a cooling system and meshless smoke cleaning. Weapon burnishing medical stainless steel, manual production and assembly of all elements.

looks like a bitch to clean imo

carl2021

Broken too many beloved glass companions.😭😭😭😭 This time try this with the base. The key that the price is half of the glass bong.........

Attachments

• INHALCO_silicone_water_bong.jpg
    INHALCO_silicone_water_bong.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 140

goingrey

This is my first "store bought" pipe..

I got it at a head-shop in 1969... and I still have it somewhere!
It was great for smoking black hash back in the day..

I wrapped the leather around it in a "monkey's fist" about a year later because my friends and I would smoke it until it was too hot to hold it!

picture.php

That's awesome. What material is it made from?

Gry

Heard really neat things about the subliminator (sp)
May have enjoyed finding out it did or did not live up
to my expectations...

More than impressed with the descriptions that I read about it.

BAMstheWRST

This is my current daily which is why it's so dirty but I do have a nicer medicali and one I don't know the brand of I shall post later

Attachments

• PXL_20220501_022248602.jpg
    PXL_20220501_022248602.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 88

Amsterdam Errline

@goingrey yeah it hit hard there call Cannabis hardware these days.
This a showerhead love the mix of weed chamber + dab nail.
We like the have the other system to the flowerpot B1.
It hit harder than a dynavap but i have not a big one i can only say it of the M and The vong.

The dynavap are use for hash and other extracts outdoors with a Orion v2 heater.

We did stop buying storz-bickel i did have most systems but after the VOLCANO HYBRID i will never ever buy that brand.

My favorite is De Verdamper the taste and effect is so great.

The Sublimator is some great hardware to.

Here we like to vaporize 14 years + now.

If i can help with vaporize INFO please let me know.

goingrey

@goingrey yeah it hit hard there call Cannabis hardware these days.
This a showerhead love the mix of weed chamber + dab nail.
We like the have the other system to the flowerpot B1.
It hit harder than a dynavap but i have not a big one i can only say it of the M and The vong.

The dynavap are use for hash and other extracts outdoors with a Orion v2 heater.

We did stop buying storz-bickel i did have most systems but after the VOLCANO HYBRID i will never ever buy that brand.

My favorite is De Verdamper the taste and effect is so great.

The Sublimator is some great hardware to.

Here we like to vaporize 14 years + now.

If i can help with vaporize INFO please let me know.

If it hits harder than a Dynavap then that's one hard hitter (I'm also using the M but with a torch lighter).

I have the Volcano Hybrid and think it's ok. Sure the new valve system seems a bit flimsy but the fast heatup time is great and extraction wise it seems quite efficient.

Interesting that De Verdamper is your favorite as it's getting long in the tooth. Cool that it can still hold up with the newer gear.

Ever tried an Aromed?

Amsterdam Errline

@goingrey My Volcano Hybrid have a bad display like the mighty can`t read temp of is fade and not dim in the app.
I use the Volcano`s for night time i have heavy flashbacks at night and will break glass so a balloon is easy.
The new valve system did melt more than once already i really like the digit more but there stop selling :(.
The plenty is a hard hitter to but the upper cool system is hard to handle at night.

The AroMed 4.0 we did try but i can not give a good review i need to use it more maybe one day love the system with the light.

Latest posts

Latest posts