What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Microbe Organics

mad librettist

Veteran
I write very angry lyrics and music for off broadway plays about the cali med scene, but I set them in the 12th century in a tiny village on the andalusian coast plagued by lycanthropes controlled by the evil Doctor Wizeup.

mad librettist

Veteran
tell me about it. my last book got passed around and they were like, "we have a Van Helsing show going already". Bastards beat me to it, and with Van Helsing on ice no less.

Van Helsing on ice, wtf?

rrog

Veteran
I had a thought to do a Van Helsing musical. No ice. I agree, that's odd

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I write very angry lyrics and music for off broadway plays about the cali med scene, but I set them in the 12th century in a tiny village on the andalusian coast plagued by lycanthropes controlled by the evil Doctor Wizeup.

One of my favorite girls was named Andalusia.

DjangoNugs

Where'd it all go

Where'd it all go

Microbeorganics.com is now kaput. Does anybody know if the the website or any of the info on there has been archived? Or perhaps Tim Wilson moved it elsewhere? SO much good stuff on there. Taught me a lot about teas and the sfw. He had some great advanced tea brewer instuctions on there. im pissed i never tried to build until now.

KIS

Microbeorganics.com is now kaput. Does anybody know if the the website or any of the info on there has been archived? Or perhaps Tim Wilson moved it elsewhere? SO much good stuff on there. Taught me a lot about teas and the sfw. He had some great advanced tea brewer instuctions on there. im pissed i never tried to build until now.

You can probably use Wayback machine to access but I’ll shoot him a text and find out. I know he’s moved to Mexico and mostly retired these days. 😀

KIS

It will be back up shortly. Tim is working on it. He didn’t know it was down. Thanks!