What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Need help diagnosing... plants took a turn for the worst

Grateful D

So all the sudden my leaves on my plants look like this. Happened almost overnight to 2 separate tables with 2 separate rez’s. One table is 5 weeks in bloom, the other is 2. I use GH Base nutrients with their feed chart at about 2/3 strength, with Advanced bloom boosters (overdrive, big bud, bud candy) at half strength. Also I use terrpantor. I use water ph’ed to 5.8 any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

Attachments

• A02754E1-CF9B-420F-A20F-54221290DE1F.jpg
    A02754E1-CF9B-420F-A20F-54221290DE1F.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 10

Grateful D

Maybe a case of heat stress, just checked my controller and it said my temps maxed out at 86.5 and this issue doesn’t seem to be affecting the couple of shorter plants I had on the table or lower leaves

Only Ornamental

Spiritually inspired agnostic mad scientist
Veteran
Only/mainly older leaves? Then it's likely magnesium deficiency. That one can occur quite fast and results in interveinal chlorosis.
Got other pics including whole plants and other (different) leaves?