What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

White Widow - Sensi Seeds

Paysen

Looks quite nice!

What is the high and flavor like?

How long did you flower her for?

She was taken down a little over 8 weeks, usally checking trichomes to decide as its more accurate imo.

Flavour is sweet on the tip of your tongue and sour musky haze

Quite wonderfull as there's not a lot of strains in its genepoll, which gives your that "clean" high, while I can get some odd feeling with new strains and unbalanced effects

The high from it is quite heady/narcotic, but not making you anxious or paranoid, but rather social, which then gives you an euphoric body high numbness with couchlocking effects :tiphat:

Cheers ^^

Rare Pheno

Reminds me of some white widow I smoked 20 years ago now from the west coast, your description sounds on point as well. Was this a new pack of seeds or a clone you have had for a while?

Looks killer ;]

Latest posts

Latest posts