What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What are you smoking?

G

I'm puffin on some AK47 X (Superfruit X Blue Satellite), Trainwreck and Sputnik 2. A bowl of this... a bowl of that.

What are you toking?

(pics if you go them)

G

all my buds are gone :badday:

all my buds are gone :badday:

and there ain't much of this left either.......

10546ic.jpg

G

User Name - thanks to my awesome software, I'm now using your credit card to buy stuff. :)

jk, but really though...might want to edit that out of your photo.

{Lotus}

Indicad2006 said:
User Name - thanks to my awesome software, I'm now using your credit card to buy stuff. :)

jk, but really though...might want to edit that out of your photo.

It's not his actual credit card..It's the card they send you when you are pre- selected/approved to show you what you are applying for..( A preview of the card ) notice at the bottom it says, ''Your Name Here''..

As far as smoke im pretty much coming down to a few more bowls of this

:joint: Peace

gnosis

White rhino, potent stuff. I didn't really notice, but even my "indica" pheno of it [the one that looks exactly like all the White Russians I've seen here and there] is a lot more sativa-ish and stretchy than usual skunk-like weed.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
{Lotus} said:
It's not his actual credit card..It's the card they send you when you are pre- selected/approved to show you what you are applying for..( A preview of the card ) notice at the bottom it says, ''Your Name Here''..

As far as smoke im pretty much coming down to a few more bowls of this

:joint: Peace
Yup. It's the exact same one I use to push stuff around with. Same numbers and all. ;)

G

come on guys, i know my avatar is ugly but how stupid do you think i am?

G

jlp's pheonix haze :yummy:

...and ive been saving the smallest nuglet of thaitanic but i think it may be time for it to go.

G

A friend dropped by with a clear doobie of Amnesia99 outdoors that was sprinkled with some Amnesia99 bubble. Such a nice lil pick me up!

Great looking herbals there people!

Mais~

o.gkushowns

18 and Doh!
Got homegrown Great White Shark and NYC Diesel from Amsterdam. Pretty excited to do a huge blunt of both strains together for christmas and new years
peace

I

indicalover

Quick mist diesel
Royal Hawaiian
Deep Chunk
Pine Tar Kush
Burma Berry
Shiva Afghani
TimewarpXHeadstash
Soon to have DJ's Blue Moonshine

G

smokin some nice purple outdoors...
sticky, very fluffy, dried nice, weird yet slightly fruity smell, nice interesting taste... still can't describe that clear either..
150 a half, 300 a o... its not too too shabby, and i like it so im happy.
im gonna try to get a better picture later though.

Latest posts

Latest posts