What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GW pharma strains kent science park

Katrak

420giveaway
Hi canna crew ive just receved some beans that come from this GW pharma in kent science park does anyone no anything about the genetic make-up are the worht growing and also i will be droping some beans to the IC crew at some point in the near future:woohoo::woohoo:

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
They come from GW Pharma?

Were they bought or gifted?

Was there any packaging or were they placed loosely in your hand?lol

A little more info could help.

rolandomota

Bull shit someones lying to you its probably some unrelated high cbd plant someone wants to pass as gw pharma genetics lol theirs nothing special about what they grow we can grow these kind of plants too but we want to get high so thc is king

Katrak

420giveaway
From the info i can find online there working some of skunkmans linage worked to 1:1 1:2 thc. Cbd ratio
Also thease beans were gifted to me by a family member loose say 200-250 in a baggie. As of stolen or gifted gona find out all i can about then when and where.
Im 99% sure there from this legal grow op

bigbag

Veteran
heard rumours GW purchased Love Potion genetics from Reeferman back in the day for the sublingual Sativex tincture

O

Orrie

From the info i can find online there working some of skunkmans linage worked to 1:1 1:2 thc. Cbd ratio
Also thease beans were gifted to me by a family member loose say 200-250 in a baggie. As of stolen or gifted gona find out all i can about then when and where.
Im 99% sure there from this legal grow op

love to see what info you have thus far,, got any links?
Edit-I'm asking for specific links to the origin of the seeds in question
and no mumbo jumbo from GW's website or unknown blogger please

What did your family member have to say about them?

surely they must know something

double edit- shit nevermind, total bullshit to throw a name like GW out there for click bait

you got me..... once:tiphat:

Last edited:

Katrak

420giveaway
Having just spoke to this family member all they know is that there outa this place geographicly on point as to the ratio and geno of thease beans is what i read online could be mumbo jumbo but the peeps we got them from are serious growers some dont even smoke anymore also seen it with my own eyes spot in genetis off them every time id like to add this would be the first time ive received beans off theyse guys only cuttings prevously
Gona grow 15-20 out gorilla them out and se what happens :peacock:

Katrak

420giveaway
Shit this site used to be spot on as a newbie i used to read stuff on here and tell freands little pearls id read but now its all OH GW YOUR LOOKING FOR CLICK BAIT this place is starting to get really *****ish iunwim:comfort::laughing::laughing: