What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

best and strongest purple buds

looking to get a beatiful purple kush or somethimg of the like. also the best berry weed out there. good seeds are fine as long as the are not feminized. had a bad mistep with lemon larry hermie problems.

Zitz

Hi Jack Im also on the hunt for purple berry strains, so far Ive gone with PCK (CBG),
also got some "sandstorm."

I really like the look of Tropical seeds PCK hybrids (they have crossed it to Nepalese and African sativas).

For a purple sativa I highly recomend an old Dutch strain called "Purple Peace", it is not a pure sativa but grows like one and is one of the most vigorous and beautiful plants Ive had the pleasure of growing. I wish I could find her again.

For a full blooded Afghan look for a strain called "Viking" (another classic but I havent grown this one).

This should help also:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=338955

ChemmyCam

Check out Bay 11, just had some the other day. Its a high yielding, super potent purp strain, the best part is that is sativa dom. So if that interests you I would give it a look. Hope that helped.

NENugger

I'm trying Purple Bud from South Oregon Seeds. Mostly sat, still veg so not much else to say.

Purple Kush and Grape Ape are stronger than GDP in my experience. Purple Afghan Kush from Dinafem looks pretty solid.. Supossed to be Purp Kushx Pre 98 Bubba. Lots of Canadian purple strains available in seed form too.

yes looking around for seeds but having a hard time on what compANIES TO TRUST. trying to study up and get back knowledge. only real grape i had was grape krush from dj years back. was a beauti. mostly others were let downs. highly recommend bogs ssk. probably most beautiful plant if ever seen. just not gray enough. thanks for the suggestions

Mr Jay

Veteran
MOB

Maine's own blueberry.

Gets my buds and I freakishly high, I accidentally incapacitated my co-worker and had to do his work and mine . Smells like blueberry pie, taste spicy and earthy.
picture.php

Man, I'm starting to feel like a MOB groupie/whore in this forum:biglaugh:

DocTim420

The Doctor is OUT and has moved on...
I ran Melvanetics' Buckeye Purple F2 (Gorilla Grape x Grand Daddy Purple) and found two variants--one the preflowers purpled early (like during the first 3 weeks after 12/12 flip) and the other purpled later. One particular girl (the keeper) has the punch, color, aroma, flavor...with finished color that is almost black but when smoked, the ash is almost all white.

Started with 11 seeds, 9 germinated, 2 showed male at 45 days, 2 hermied in flower...leaving 5 females with 2 becoming runts and 3 "OK" producers...one of which is the keeper. In order to obtain the girth I want...I must veg not less than 70 days to get the normal 1/4 pound of finished product per plant. For comparison, some strains veg 45 days and some require 60 days to achieve my 120 grams per plant requirement--but this one sucks up the nutrients, strong stalk/branches (no support required), but a slower vertical grower.

rolandomota

Veteran
Most definitely malawi x pck from ace very strong and very purple and strong berry smells and flavor in some plants. Thats what all are reporting and ace seeds is very trustworthy. I have ten free violetas from them that i will cross to malawi to up the potency or to malawi x pck males to keep the pck traits high. I just got some blueberry grape and cocoa soon some vaniluna for cheap fromm greenpath seeds im happy they are solid purple plants sometimes i have seen it from a previous grow i plan on crossing them to malawi females to add potency when i make them blueberry genes pure open pollinated then grow pure blueberry strains and cross to Malawi males. Malawi is ace seeds strongest sativa so maybe thats not what you want but i highly recommend u get this strain if you like strong weed and make your own hybrids with purple indicas