What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

S.A.D. X9 RDWC.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi all just thought I would put up a little diary to help me on my way :biggrin: these have been vegged under t5s for about 4 weeks and today they go into the big room 1.3.2017. easy for me to keep on track beginning of month feel free to comment good or bad you wont hurt my feelings :biggrin:

Last edited:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi my friend, thanks for sharing your diary here in the Sweet Seeds subforum.
It will be interesting for sure and i'll keep passing by!

Sweet smokes and good luck!
Jaypp

Thanks for stopping by jaypp I will update this thread as often as possible and hope I can do a good job cheers.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Quick update things are looking ok at the 4 week mark today.:)

Last edited:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanx for the kind words Atanasius got a few nanas showing up on one plant had the same on my last run pulled them off and had no problems..... just looked at your ladies and youre doing a grand job on them :tiphat:

Mohadib

Veteran
Lookin' good DARKSIDER!

Since I just got some S.A.D-seeds, I'm wondering what kind of smells you get from your girls!?

Kenny Kirkland

Hey darksider, they look so great man wow! If this is how it looks at middle bloom definitly you will harvest excellent indica dominant buds. I growed S.A.D. once and smelled like musk, really intense when grinded. Certainly you will no regret.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey guys thanks for looking in.. Things are going good done a res change today my ec was at 1.8 so pulled it down to 1.2 today as leaves were looking a little too green for my liking.. ph is standing firm at 6.0. all leaves pointing upwards roots are nice and white. rh is at 40 to 50. day and night.. room temp is at 25c. lights on.. dropping to 20c at night. used a little tomatoe food this time but mainly canna ab. and the smell is mostly sweet and musky if that makes sense best way I can describe it .. once again cheers for looking in..:tiphat:

Kenny Kirkland

If its sweet and musky you are doing great with the S.A.D. Some photos would be cool man love to se those conic buds. Cheers!

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
photo

photo

If its sweet and musky you are doing great with the S.A.D. Some photos would be cool man love to se those conic buds. Cheers!

Photos coming soon Kenny Kirkland and thanks for stopping by ..:) And if anyone can point me in the right direction to put this photo the right way up please help ive tried loadsa times.. when rotating on desktop it all looks good but when I upload its sideways... Cheers guys........Nice one Kenny appreciated....

picture.php

Last edited:

Kenny Kirkland

Hey man, what i do is upload the file to a server and post it here with that button in the editor that looks like a landscape.
That works for me.

Mohadib

Veteran
And if anyone can point me in the right direction to put this photo the right way up please help ive tried loadsa times

Either do it as KK suggests or resize your images before uploding them here by using irfanview for example (so you don't have to upload your pics on another site, although it might not be of any concern...)

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well instead of starting a new thread its easier just for me to post in my old diary came across it the other week so all good.. same strain again.. turned these on to 12x12 yesterday.. so shots with lights on and some off.. the 3 in the middle row are NOT.. S.A.D.FV.. so please ignore them different company but had to fill my systems so realy they are guinea pigs if you get my drift anyhow lets see if they are like the last ones I did .
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php