What's new

La Buena Hierba's autoflowering Kush

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi guy's sorry for the long time not being here online i was very busy with family and work and ofcourse the creating new strains never stop also i,m working with moppel on the seedbank i think in a year we wil be world wide open so we can enjoy the La Buena Hierba strains

this LBH's autoflowering Kush is cross of mine older LBH's auto Kush work with Pyote Purple a extracted from a selection of Bubba Kush S1 i still need a but of selection and expected aslo to be a good medicinal strain.
but i whane share some pictures of this work grown outside garden no feeding also they had a big bug problem.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Zitz

Hi LBH this looks nice, I beleive the black colors and metallic shampoo terpenes are descended from Afghanistan as I have found these pheno's in landrace and some hybrids with mostly afghan genetics, though Im not sure if Bubba kush has Afghan heritage...

Anyway these pheno's are some of my favourites and I have never grown a black weed that was garbage - always a great taste and stone, Ive had some go into december outdoor and get a wicked diesal smell and frost.

Latest posts

Latest posts