What's new

Pink Kush genetic

K

Kush N Haze

What is the differences between the original Pink Kush cut, and the pink Kush 1.1 (reeferman ) because on ********** they say that it king X king but one king is pink Kush and the other king is pink Kush X afghani

vapor

Veteran
I was given two cutts from vancouver island area, the purple king{purple indica} and the white king{what we call king}, The real king that i have has nothing to do with reeferman. The old pink kush is nothing like this new pink kush i am seeing around......This is what the van isle king cut looks like rose berry aromas for your search.....

Attachments

• 2ebc0592de19ddf918383c29eb062c.jpg
    2ebc0592de19ddf918383c29eb062c.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 38
  • 7010b23d01bb3c881b2f18985f2ea1.jpg
    7010b23d01bb3c881b2f18985f2ea1.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 33

Cannavore

Veteran
All I know is the real pink kush is some of the tastiest herb ive ever had. And I'd love to taste her again :)

K

Kush N Haze

Ok thanks you, but king is the pink Kush or king is pink Kush x Queen

S

sourpuss

Canada.... we got the best cuts... I can get the pink cut no problem.... just dont like the tiny yields....

vapor

Veteran
neither, no one knows what the king{van isle} actually is, i heard a story of it coming from bagseed from import weed. Maybe some one recall.....The new pink kush yields great thats why they grow it in a ll the commercial grows out here. The old or the new pink kush is not good imo. It yields well and is pretty smelling for a kush market but that is were it ends. No length of high or complex....

S

sourpuss

Wierd maybe my buddies is not the original or new cut... it has a nice euphoric high... tiny yields tho.... gotta wonder why most of these lps have the same shitty strains.... like you say its a look and smell pink kush with no high.... ogshark crap, the bubba I tried crap... skywalker had potential but grown poorly... might try some sour ds and will prob be disappointed...

Charles-scott

Veteran
The pink that is around now is the Pink kush x hash plant , Purple indica is not related to king , there was the green king and the pink one is more of a green bud with Purple hairs , this was common .

bigbag

Veteran
I've seen Pink Kush that grows like a viney OG or Master. Classic OG Kush style nose ( Pine, Fuel, Citrus )and doesn't push pink pistils. Then there's the purple skunk/Indica type, with god like "dinner plate" sized, fat leaves and show pink hair all the way...?

Charles-scott

Veteran
The viney version is the pink x black seeds bx the purple skunk type was the later version that I made in 07 after Mex it was hash plant x Pink (king) .
I made other variations all based on the Same cutting the pink haired version was not given to me as King we had king growing at the same time that was very different .
We called her pink kush because she had pink hairs and smelled much like old school master kush

There are three cuts of what is called "pink Kush" in BC industrial land.

The viney one. Nice high no yield

The fat one, nice high same taste but needs 2400ppm not cost efficient

The boring one , same taste but no high

Charles-scott

Veteran
I was given two cutts from vancouver island area, the purple king{purple indica} and the white king{what we call king}, The real king that i have has nothing to do with reeferman. The old pink kush is nothing like this new pink kush i am seeing around......This is what the van isle king cut looks like rose berry aromas for your search.....
I have had the King since C-ray was around , the old pink kush is the mother of the new pink kush different pollen source .
I have the King from bigbag and my same Pink kush master clone that is around .
We pollinated the same king that is around now with Skunk to breed King Skunk and we also made kings kross with the "island king cutting " I got it from the Guys I worked for when I ran the grow shop its all they would grow .
Charles

Latest posts

Latest posts