What's new

heres some import hash ,now lets see yours

hazefest

lesson learned, back in business
Bit hard to see those pics bro, any chance of some bigger ones to see if its all as nice as i suspect.

bannana man

for some reason i cant post them bigger ,i think it is because i copied them from another site i posted them on ,,i think i may have down sized them

the really light coloured one in first pic smoking some stuff thats looks same as that really light in weight just crumbles between you fingers proper packed with crystals when i look at it with my 60x scope

jhansen

Here are some Imports, to Denmark
mostlly nice blond morrocans, pollen's as they call them..
The darker ones have been " tampered " with ;)

jhansen

depends which one, they are all real good... my favorite one of those is the last one.

Found it to taste alot like some " King hassan " i got in amsterdam one year.. they didnt sell it all coffee shops though.. i remember the blue bird had it.. then coffee Shop Kandinsky had some... But yea... the last picture tastes alot like that king hassan real smooth, kinda dry in taste and a for sure couchlocker... The kinda hash, that if u smelt it while walking down the street, you would HAVE TO GO investigate where this smell of eden came from. :)