What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour 60 smoke reports

I'm Dykster

Dykster - was that 57 days from onset of flower or from seed? Thx
It was 57 days from sprout. I didn't grow it but received a sample from the grow and some magic beans.
If you have any doubt about buying this strain...don't. It's nice.

Last edited:
Hey now I'm at day 65 and still not ready but gettin close I quick dried so pieces and they are very fruity not skunky they will be top notch in a week or so!!!!!!!!

Bsweet

Hey everyone, wassup! I have just finished curing my harvest of the Sour 60. I got 3+ozfromone plant grown in a bubbleponics system under a 400wMH during veg. and 400hps for flowering. semi LST. I had 3 colas about the size of a 2 liter pepsi bottle quite a few the size of a 20 once bottle. my 36x20 tent was filled completely with colas. Now the smoke report very smooth toking the smell was very simular to sour diesel very dank I have to keepit air proof sealed or my house will reak of it. after taking a couple of tokes you start to feel it in your eyes then it keeps getting more intense, then BAM you are SToned for 3-4 hours you come down easy then its time to relax and come back to reality. very potent,long lasting, this AF, will hold its own with any 12/12. imho. Great Strain, good job Mdanzig

Bsweet:thank you:

I just added up the days on my S60. I am at 69 days today I am at 80 o/o cloudy 1 o/o amber pretty strange still decent smoke my cola get bulkier daily. That sounded kinda sexual.lol I think they can go 5 more days easy. They are well worth growin! They are the first autos I've ever grown! No complaints at all

uptosumpn

Veteran
great grow and smoke report! I know u are very pleased!!!:ying:
Hey everyone, wassup! I have just finished curing my harvest of the Sour 60. I got 3+ozfromone plant grown in a bubbleponics system under a 400wMH during veg. and 400hps for flowering. semi LST. I had 3 colas about the size of a 2 liter pepsi bottle quite a few the size of a 20 once bottle. my 36x20 tent was filled completely with colas. Now the smoke report very smooth toking the smell was very simular to sour diesel very dank I have to keepit air proof sealed or my house will reak of it. after taking a couple of tokes you start to feel it in your eyes then it keeps getting more intense, then BAM you are SToned for 3-4 hours you come down easy then its time to relax and come back to reality. very potent,long lasting, this AF, will hold its own with any 12/12. imho. Great Strain, good job Mdanzig

Bsweet:thank you:

L

lloy

grew 4 of 13 that came in a 10 pack. outdoors 2 gallon pot from start filled with promix, perlite, vermiculite, and composted manure. 1 male 3 females. made seeds with 1 grew 2 sensi. location had 8 hours full sun. dominant smell almost identical to jack herer with a slight lemon funk. yeild was 18.5 g of bigger one 14.0 g of smaller . let them go 73 days 80% amber how i like it. smoke 7 out of 10, duration 2+ hours . recomend this strain .... good day loy