What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BLACK FRIDAY SALE NOW ON......

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
BLACK FRIDAY SALE NOW ON ,....Guys 20% off everything in your cart until Monday make the most of it,.. :tiphat:

Last edited:

oaxacapulco

BLACK FRIDAY SALE NOW ON ,....Guys 20% off everything in your cart until Monday make the most of it,.. :tiphat:

You said 20% off until Monday.

Right now it's Monday, 8:40 pm in London.
What happened to the rebate? Where is it?? I can't see it anywhere on your website.

Screenshot:
219ubuw.jpg
https://oi67.tinypic.com/219ubuw.jpg
219ubuw.jpg

oaxacapulco

What a shame.
No Cybermonday?!
Impossible!

Oh well too bad. In this case I am forced to give my 500 € to somebody else....
What a bummer.

Sign

This is consistently how forum sales work, in every category.

Vendor lists sale and the second it ends the bitching begins.

Amazing, every single time. No matter if it's widgets, sprockets, belts or weed.

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Black FRIDAY sale anyone ,...

waits till Monday night to say got 500euros to spend on the sale,..:dunno:

J

jaded1

Did you guys run out of the mullum freebies?Only really put order in to get them but none in package.

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Did you guys run out of the mullum freebies?Only really put order in to get them but none in package.

oh sorry mate did you put that in the order coments to send them as freebies,.. you got freebies right????

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
That time again Black Friday 25% all RealGorillaSeeds stock only today and tomorrow..

:tiphat:

99problems

Sweet deal!

Went in to order some realgorill4 only to see it was sold out.

Previously tried growing gg4 2 times from freebies I've received and always ended it with real freaks that I've culled before flowering them and yours looked really good from what I've seen.

Will probably get some if you get then back in stock!

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Sweet deal!

Went in to order some realgorill4 only to see it was sold out.

Previously tried growing gg4 2 times from freebies I've received and always ended it with real freaks that I've culled before flowering them and yours looked really good from what I've seen.

Will probably get some if you get then back in stock!

Try now mate I’ve updated stock levels

A

AfricanMagic

Gorilla man, is the discount you were given over?
Or is Monday more discount?

May Jah bring peace to you my Gorilla brother.