What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

If you were Chinese President Xi - what Effect would 2017 Missile Strikes have on you

St. Phatty

In 2017, Trump was hosting Chinese President Xi Jinping, at Trump's Mar a Lago home.

During dinner, Trump informed Mr. Jinping that he had just struck Syria with 59 cruise missiles.

Partially given Trump's blustery nature, it struck me that he was trying to impress Xi with how bad-ass Trump is, and how bad ass the US is.

If you were Mr. Jinping, what effect would that experience have had on you ?

i.e. when you got home, what would your orders have been ?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/06/...tary-responses-to-syrian-chemical-attack.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Shayrat_missile_strike

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I would be inspired.

Reinstate the one child only policy.

Blow up Taiwan and rule the Pacific with heavy tariffs on all trade.

Then I would call Trump over to hang out while Tibet is set on fire.

Then we would talk of convincing the world we are different.

Then I would laugh myself to sleep on a pile of money.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
back when this happened it was a real; what the fuck moment.

if i was the Chinese president guy, when Trump interrupted my chocolate cake to tell me he just shot over 100 missiles at Syria, with no evidence of guilt, before the investigation, i'd have thought oh my god, we have a literal mad man to deal with, or maybe more along the lines of, oh ok, nice desert idea, we Chinese are obviously dealing with another warmonger US president, or at least a lacky of the warmongering deep state. i as Chinese president, better get my military spending and production ramped up, with this dude in the WH, who bombs places, based on social media rumors, literally anything could happen, best show no weakness and be ready for war. thats what would have gone through my mind, if i had the position of president for life of China. when Trump started bragging about shooting 100 missiles at a sovereign country that didnt lift a finger against the US, during desert.

LOL...

Storm Shadow

Veteran
China is smiling and laughing like fool...we've got all the same Tech you have for pennies on the dollar....No we didnt hack it....thats not possible... we just bought it off your #1 trusted ally Israel .... They have access to everything!!!! Their tentacles reach has no limit ..

They have no respect for you what so ever or any other race of Human Beings for that matter...

Silkworm needs to spin a cocoon around these War Mongers

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
picture.php

If I was the Chinese President Xi - and Trump told me he had just ordered 100 cruise missiles to blast Syria over a fake - false flag gas attack - knowing his track record - I would maybe think that Trump had some deal going on with Raytheon who manufacture the missiles - to clear old stock - and have the excuse to spend well over $260 Million to replace them with newer models - and wonder what was Trumps cut.

Navy asks Raytheon to build 196 new Tomahawk long-range cruise missiles for ships, submarines
November 6, 2017
By John Keller
Editor

Tomahawk cruise missiles long-range PATUXENT RIVER NAS, Md. – Munitions experts at the Raytheon Co. will build 196 Tomahawk Block IV long-range cruise missiles for the U.S. Navy under terms of a new order announced Friday.

Officials of the Naval Air Systems Command at Patuxent River Naval Air Station, Md., are asking The Raytheon Missile Systems segment in Tucson, Ariz., to build the advanced surface ship- and submarine-launched cruise missiles under terms of a $260.3 million contract modification.

The RGM/UGM-109E Tomahawk Land Attack Missile (TLAM Block IV) is one of the latest versions of the 1970s-vintage Tomahawk cruise missile with digital scene matching area correlator system and improved turbofan engine. The subsonic long-range cruise missile is designed to attack targets on land, as well as large hardened surface warships.

Friday's order is a modification to a December 2016 $303.7 million contract for Raytheon to build 214 Tomahawk Block IV missiles. In January 2015 Raytheon won a $139.2 million order to build 100 Tomahawk Block IV missiles, and in September 2015 Raytheon also won a $251.1 million order to build 231 Tomahawks shortly after U.S. forces fired 40-plus Tomahawks at terrorist targets in the Middle East.

https://www.militaryaerospace.com/articles/2017/11/tomahawk-long-range-cruise-missiles.html

*I guess that Trump had to construct some excuse to fire off some old stock Tomahawks, and at the same time show Xi that he was a warmonger.

St. Phatty

If I was the Chinese President Xi - and Trump told me he had just ordered 100 cruise missiles to blast Syria over a fake - false flag gas attack - knowing his track record - I would maybe think that Trump had some deal going on with Raytheon who manufacture the missiles - to clear old stock - and have the excuse to spend well over $260 Million to replace them with newer models - and wonder what was Trumps cut.

As it was before the attack on Pearl Harbor, when the command came down to move the new boats into the open ocean.

Trump's performance at that dinner with Pres. Xi, was reminiscent of the history of organized crime.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
As it was before the attack on Pearl Harbor, when the command came down to move the new boats into the open ocean.

Trump's performance at that dinner with Pres. Xi, was reminiscent of the history of organized crime.

G `day St P

2 things the commander of the Pearl Harbour attack fcked up .
Didn`t destroy the fuel dump at Pearl Harbour . Didn`t complete the mission by seeking and destroying the ships that were away at sea after the initial attack . As per Yamamoto`s plan .

Yamamoto knew they needed to paralyse the US Pacific fleet to buy time to establish in the Pacific .
He knew straight away after the Pearl Harbour attack the war would be lost when the USA reorganised .

The guy leading the mission was basking in the glory of his raid . But only partly accomplished his task . Then headed home to reap the rewards . Fool .

The carriers were away at sea and the fuel dump was intact . Oh shit ...

Thanks for sharin

EB .

St. Phatty

G `day St P

2 things the commander of the Pearl Harbour attack fcked up .
Didn`t destroy the fuel dump at Pearl Harbour . Didn`t complete the mission by seeking and destroying the ships that were away at sea after the initial attack . As per Yamamoto`s plan .

But it served its purpose, just like 9-11.

I read the same thing repeatedly about both events.

"2 days after *, I signed up for the US Army".

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G `day St P

That was all about China too .
Nippon had invaded Manchuria - then China .

Nippon growing too powerful . A threat to UK / US domination . Ok cut off their oil supply .

Yamamoto entrusted with fixing that problem .Came up with a plan that might work if executed to a T .

Dude actually in charge of attacking Pearl Harbour a complete narcissist .

Thanks for sharin

EB .